meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2017 8:46 am  #1

SEASON 24 is knocking at our door...

Oh, hi Maks.  You again?

I wonder who else is coming to the party.

Let kindness attend every gift and good deed, and love warm every Christmas greeting.

2/24/2017 8:49 am  #2

Re: SEASON 24 is knocking at our door...

Let kindness attend every gift and good deed, and love warm every Christmas greeting.

2/24/2017 8:50 am  #3

GIFT WRAP

Last edited by View from the Crow's Nest (2/24/2017 8:50 am)

2/24/2017 9:15 am  #4

Have you watched this interview?  Scott Hamilton with Tanith and Charlie.  The 4 Continents Competition

http://web.icenetwork.com/video/v1225269283

2/24/2017 9:50 am  #5

View from the Crow's Nest wrote:

GIFT WRAP

Wrap Dress

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

2/24/2017 9:59 am  #6

...and hello to our "New Thread"...

Thanks so much View, I love the name!!!!

Well I hope everyone is doing well today and getting ready for the weekend.  We have thunder storms on the way this weekend but still "unseasonably" warm, which is fine by me!!!!

We are just a little east of the Norfolk area...

So with a new thread lets get some new news...hopefully!!!!  You wiould think with the "cast revele" in 5 days there would be a lot more rumors and gossip floating around social media...or I am just not looking in the right places  LOL

Last edited by CEK40 (2/24/2017 10:01 am)

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

2/24/2017 10:02 am  #7

Do You Think Mr. T Will Be Fun To Watch On Dancing With The Stars? (Video)
Watch

this video and let us know if you think it will be fun to watch Mr. T on Dancing With The Stars. This is a hoot. Thanks to Vin for sending.

Last edited by CEK40 (2/24/2017 10:02 am)

2/24/2017 10:08 am  #8

2/24/2017 10:13 am  #9

2/24/2017 10:17 am  #10

josephcorella✨Is this really happening?!?!😃Very honored to soon be teaching in this legendary space that has saved and touched many lives. I'm even more grateful that this space will remain a place for everyone to come dance and sweat it out! Congratulations @kymherjavec5678 & @robert_herjavec ! Honored to be a part of the @bodstudiobykym team!💪🏼❤josephcorella=inherit✨Is this really happening?!?!😃Very honored to soon be teaching in this legendary space that has saved and touched many lives. I'm even more grateful that this space will remain a place for everyone to come dance and sweat it out! Congratulations @kymherjavec5678 & @robert_herjavec ! Honored to be a part of the @bodstudiobykym team!💪🏼❤ 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ1H1DuAaQk/

https://www.josephcorella.com/

JOSEPH CORELLA5-6-7-BROADWAY! (ages 16+)
Musical Theatre5-6-7-BROADWAY! class:Have you ever dreamed of being on Broadway in your favorite musical? Now you can with 5-6-7-BROADWAY! This non-stop 55 minute Cardio Dance Class includes all your favorite Broadway hits that for sure will make you SWEAT!The class is broken into two sections; a 25-minute cardio section designed to introduce an array of steps with attention to foot coordination, body posture, elevated heart rate and a full body workout. The second section is dedicated to a week-by-week combo carried by Broadway Musical favorites. Running shoes or dance sneakers are recommended footwear for this class.
About Joseph Corella:Joseph Corella’s choreography has been seen from the stage to the screen with such credits as: 2012 MTV Video Music Awards, MTV Dance Marathon, Lifetime’s reality TV show Dance Mom’s, 98 Degree’s Music Video Microphone, Little House on the Prairie-Oke & Julie Brown’s hit musical Homecoming Queen’s Got a Musical! Most recently Joseph choreographed the season finale for the CW’s hit TV show Hart of Dixie. As a performer some of Joseph’s credits include: Broadway’s All Shook Up, National Tour of Grease(Dance Captain), West Side Story, Surf the Musical(Las Vegas), Wizards of Waverly Place & Disney’s TV movie Geppetto. As well, Joseph is the owner of 5-6-7-BROADWAY! where he teaches group cardio dance classes that are held in West Hollywood & North Hollywood.

Board footera