meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/20/2021 10:47 pm  #231

Re: DWTS Season 30...who would have guessed it 12 seasons ago!

Hi Sisters...I just wanted to pop in to say how sorry I am that I missed the first night with you all for Season 30.  I guess you all heard that hubby was diagnosed tonight with COVID...my nightmare come true.  He didn't get home till almost 8 and I had to completely redo the house so he could have the bedroom to stay for the next 10 days.  I tell you this has been a year for him starting with his heart surgery the he just had 3 teeth pulled 2 weeks ago and now this.  I just pray that myself my daughter and her hubby stay well.

I will be contacting our doctor tomorrow to check what he feels that he should do to stay well.  So if any of you have any extra prayers I would really appreciate it.  I will keep you all updated as the days go by.

I am watching the show now nd will try my best to post the dances as soon as I can.  So far no to shabby for the routines.  

You know I love you all and am so happy you are in my life. Have a wonderful night 
HUGS

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

9/20/2021 11:35 pm  #232

I'm so sorry, I missed the start of the season and our game.  Came back from hospital where I stayed with my son for the last two nights.  He had a quinsy.  Yep, I didn't know what that was either.  *lol*
They can only offer a vinyl fold out sofa chair.  Sleep non-existent.  Kid ok and doing much better.    I'll check in after I feel human again.  Sorry again, sisters!

'The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears' - Native American Proverb

9/21/2021 12:28 am  #233

Couldn't resist a quick peep at the dances.  No packages and judging, only what DWTS has on their Youtube channel.  First it looked like pink-and-purple theme night.  Then, wow....  what a strong field and not one weak and struggling celebrity.  Until Brit....   *lol*  No idea who the celebrities are, except for the Spice Girl and Sharna's partner, only because of them being an item in real life.  Interesting they are partnered.  Pleased to see that DWTS has resisted fabricating yet another couple rivalry.  Will catch up on my sisters' show chat now.  So interested, how this played out in real time and what you girls thought of the scoring. 

'The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears' - Native American Proverb

9/21/2021 6:55 am  #234

CEK40 wrote:

Hi Sisters...I just wanted to pop in to say how sorry I am that I missed the first night with you all for Season 30.  I guess you all heard that hubby was diagnosed tonight with COVID...my nightmare come true.  He didn't get home till almost 8 and I had to completely redo the house so he could have the bedroom to stay for the next 10 days.  I tell you this has been a year for him starting with his heart surgery the he just had 3 teeth pulled 2 weeks ago and now this.  I just pray that myself my daughter and her hubby stay well.

I will be contacting our doctor tomorrow to check what he feels that he should do to stay well.  So if any of you have any extra prayers I would really appreciate it.  I will keep you all updated as the days go by.

I am watching the show now nd will try my best to post the dances as soon as I can.  So far no to shabby for the routines.  

You know I love you all and am so happy you are in my life. Have a wonderful night 
HUGS

Oh CEK,  just saw this, reading up from page 1 onward.   So sorry to hear that you have yet another health scare.  Keeping my fingers crossed that it is a mild case.  Thinking of you and your family.  *hugs*

9/21/2021 7:06 am  #235

Caught up from the beginning. How strange that we have health scares/incident at the same time.  What a weird day in the universe....

9/21/2021 7:25 am  #236

Hi everyone .... good morning hope you all are doing great and have a wonderful day.....gonna rewatch the show today but it looks like a good cast to me with a lot of personality 

9/21/2021 7:31 am  #237

CEK40 wrote:

HUGS

Hi Cek (((hugs)))   So sorry to hear he got Covid....I know you were being so cautious......praying he just has a light case of it....it has been a rough few months for both him and you.....praying for you both (((hugs)))

Last edited by april6263 (9/21/2021 7:33 am)

9/21/2021 7:38 am  #238

gabriele wrote:

I'm so sorry, I missed the start of the season and our game.  Came back from hospital where I stayed with my son for the last two nights.  He had a quinsy.  Yep, I didn't know what that was either.  *lol*
They can only offer a vinyl fold out sofa chair.  Sleep non-existent.  Kid ok and doing much better.    I'll check in after I feel human again.  Sorry again, sisters!

OMG!!   so sorry to hear he was in the hospital......how does he handle that with his Autism??  I have to admit ...I had to google what a quinsy was....so glad he is feeling better.....how old is he now????  praying for you both (((hugs)))

9/21/2021 7:57 am  #239

[img][/img]

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

9/21/2021 7:59 am  #240

CEK40 wrote:

HUGS

Hi CEK.......I hope that you were able to find some sleep and rest last night.  I know how scary this is for you.  I pray that he has a light case and that everyone in the household stays healthy.......HOLDING YOUR HANDS TIGHTLY

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

Board footera