meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/08/2024 7:20 pm  #12891

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

HI JET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOw are you doing tonight?  What kind of pizza did you order?

Hey, Luv!!!  How you there in tornado alley?!!  Hope they haven’t impacted you too much.  Niece just finished playing the cowardly lion in Wizard of Oz and I thought of you throughout the show!!!  It was a very creative production since they perform in a buy, so the floor is their stage; all the entrances and exits are from the 4 corners.  But they had so much fun with it!

Hubby only eats sausage and mushroom; sometimes I have him order half as a combo cuz I like it with more stuff on it!!  They make a great anti pasta salad as well.

Do y’all like pineapple on pizza????

Yep, got the tip from you on how good it is.......LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

5/08/2024 7:20 pm  #12892

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

That sounds great!  Both my brother and a nephew have their birthday on May 13!!  Neither are turning 13!!!  :LOL

We had around 35 people….it was at the park because he wanted to play basketball….and we did a piñata ….everyone had fun…oh .and on Saturday he got the gold at his first weapons tournament 😀😀

WOW.........sounds like a very memorable weekend.  Whoo hoo on getting Gold........what did the pinata look like?

LOL….the camp crystal lake sign….I’ll send a pic of it too….my friend and I had to modify a piñata into Friday the 13th because they don’t make those 😂🤣😂🤣

5/08/2024 7:21 pm  #12893

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

99.8#. 😳

WOW.........lol

He is filled out and has a bit of a booty!!  Needs more exercise also now that the rain is over!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Are you still in a drought or has all of the rain helped in that regard?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

5/08/2024 7:21 pm  #12894

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

HI JET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOw are you doing tonight?  What kind of pizza did you order?

Hey, Luv!!!  How you there in tornado alley?!!  Hope they haven’t impacted you too much.  Niece just finished playing the cowardly lion in Wizard of Oz and I thought of you throughout the show!!!  It was a very creative production since they perform in a buy, so the floor is their stage; all the entrances and exits are from the 4 corners.  But they had so much fun with it!

Hubby only eats sausage and mushroom; sometimes I have him order half as a combo cuz I like it with more stuff on it!!  They make a great anti pasta salad as well.

Do y’all like pineapple on pizza????

I do…..no one else in our family.  I really don’t have any huge preferences, although I do like all the fresh veg…onions, bell pepper, mushrooms, basil, tomato….so a combo is more to my liking.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

5/08/2024 7:21 pm  #12895

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

That sounds great!  Both my brother and a nephew have their birthday on May 13!!  Neither are turning 13!!!  :LOL

We had around 35 people….it was at the park because he wanted to play basketball….and we did a piñata ….everyone had fun…oh .and on Saturday he got the gold at his first weapons tournament 😀😀

That all sounds amazing, APRIL!!!  A BIRTHDAY TO REMEMBER!!  What a lucky guy to have you for his mom!!

Thank you 🙂

5/08/2024 7:21 pm  #12896

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

WOW.........sounds like a very memorable weekend.  Whoo hoo on getting Gold........what did the pinata look like?

LOL….the camp crystal lake sign….I’ll send a pic of it too….my friend and I had to modify a piñata into Friday the 13th because they don’t make those 😂🤣😂🤣

LOL.............can't wait to see the pictures

5/08/2024 7:22 pm  #12897

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

All is well….and you all in FL??!!

Took Biscuit to the vet for vaccines and a check up.  He is a little chubby but otherwise doing fine!!  LOL. Guess less food and more exercise!!

LOL............how much did he weigh? 

99.8#. 😳

😮….LOL!!!

5/08/2024 7:22 pm  #12898

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

That all sounds amazing, APRIL!!!  A BIRTHDAY TO REMEMBER!!  What a lucky guy to have you for his mom!!

Thank you 🙂

I second that.......

5/08/2024 7:23 pm  #12899

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

OH..........how cool that your niece played the lion.  Hope her costume wasn't too hot. LOL 

We have missed the sever storms, in fact, we got no rain during our last tornado watch. LOL  

I love all kinds of things on my pizza too, but his picks sound good.

Is it the same niece that was young Gwen Stephani????

5/08/2024 7:23 pm  #12900

Does Biscuit crush your hubby when he sits on him?  lol

Board footera