meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2024 8:20 pm  #13321

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yep….its crazy….we get offers on our house almost daily….and it’s not even for sale 🤷‍♀️😂🤷‍♀️🤣

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Do they call you or send out post cards saying we want your property?

LOL!!! Call, text, letters, we’ve even had realtors knock on the front door 🙄🤷‍♀️🙄

Oh, WOW!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

6/04/2024 8:21 pm  #13322

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Biscuit enjoyed to “hunt”!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................Just as long as he didn't catch his "prey", that could have been "messy".....LOL!!!!

Oh, yes!!  We had a pack of 5 raccoons that made a visit into our back yard several months ago.  It sounded like a pack of dogs!!  They ended up escaping up the trees but not before they tried to get out via the gate!!!  Had to turn back.  That was before Biscuit or maybe when he was a little pup.  We have a couple squirrels in one of the trees also….and some cats that lurk around the area!

WOW..........for some reason, I never think of CA having all of that wild life around.... lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

6/04/2024 8:22 pm  #13323

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

That is interesting…..wow….Im glad he has his “buddies”…..does your son or grandkids have an interest in the planes too??? D is getting into trains thanks to our TKD friend here

Grandson not at all interested although he has amazing skills in all sorts of building and even computer drawings, etc.  Son has a business that he actually did as a side business for most of the time they were in SD.  Now he does it full-time in TN from home.

Awwww……I bet your hubby would have so much knowledge to share

Actually, the 3 girls up north LOVE to go to the hangar with PaPa!!!  Whenever they visit they ask to go with him and usually do!!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

6/04/2024 8:22 pm  #13324

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh wow….so does your hubby still fly his planes???

He hasn’t flown full-size since he finished flying the police helicopter years ago.  It is something you never forget how to do because he has flown a couple times with someone who owned a helicopter, took off, landed, and did autorotations, which is how you make an emergency landing in a helicopter.  He hasn’t been flying his models at all for quite a long time now.  He loves his airport time and friends, tho.  They are working on restoring a 1926 Oakland-POntiac Sedan Delivery truck someone gave them…which has cost quite a bit of money to get on its wheels!!!  LOL. But they are moving it along.

He is not flying his models?  Wow, that is surprising.  Weren't they also restoring  a plane?  Did they get it done or just "forgetting it" for the moment now that they have a truck to work on.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

6/04/2024 8:23 pm  #13325

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................Just as long as he didn't catch his "prey", that could have been "messy".....LOL!!!!

Oh, yes!!  We had a pack of 5 raccoons that made a visit into our back yard several months ago.  It sounded like a pack of dogs!!  They ended up escaping up the trees but not before they tried to get out via the gate!!!  Had to turn back.  That was before Biscuit or maybe when he was a little pup.  We have a couple squirrels in one of the trees also….and some cats that lurk around the area!

WOW..........for some reason, I never think of CA having all of that wild life around.... lol

Most people wouldn’t because you think of city and you just think of cement!!  And that is pretty much what it is but we also have smaller critters….and a lot of lizards about now!!!

6/04/2024 8:24 pm  #13326

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Most people wouldn’t because you think of city and you just think of cement!!  And that is pretty much what it is but we also have smaller critters….and a lot of lizards about now!!!

LOL.............wow

6/04/2024 8:25 pm  #13327

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

It is funny to watch the squirrels tease a cat!!!  Our back yard has a high block wall and since we have 6 BIG Italian Cypress trees along the back wall, we can watch the critters going up and down and around the place.  It is quite fun!

6/04/2024 8:25 pm  #13328

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

It is funny to watch the squirrels tease a cat!!!  Our back yard has a high block wall and since we have 6 BIG Italian Cypress trees along the back wall, we can watch the critters going up and down and around the place.  It is quite fun!

Cool..........do you put out bird or squirrel feeders?

6/04/2024 8:26 pm  #13329

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yep….its crazy….we get offers on our house almost daily….and it’s not even for sale 🤷‍♀️😂🤷‍♀️🤣

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Do they call you or send out post cards saying we want your property?

Do people want to buy your house for the location or because they are just looking for a new place to land from another state/?!!

Well….people want it  for the location (our area is the “hot” area right now)….

6/04/2024 8:26 pm  #13330

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Do people want to buy your house for the location or because they are just looking for a new place to land from another state/?!!

Well….people want it for the location (our area is the “hot” area right now)….

Well.........I guess that would be good, IF you wanted to move. LOL

Board footera