meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2024 8:27 pm  #13331

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Most people wouldn’t because you think of city and you just think of cement!!  And that is pretty much what it is but we also have smaller critters….and a lot of lizards about now!!!

It is funny to watch the squirrels tease a cat!!!  Our back yard has a high block wall and since we have 6 BIG Italian Cypress trees along the back wall, we can watch the critters going up and down and around the place.  It is quite fun!

Cool..........do you put out bird or squirrel feeders?

Hummingbird feeders only.  They are fun to watch!  Other bird feeders are messy…Biscuit would probably eat the bird seed!!  LOL

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

6/04/2024 8:27 pm  #13332

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Biscuit enjoyed to “hunt”!!

LOL….that reminds me of one of the sisters a LONG time ago that had a tomato stealing raccoon

They haven’t bothered the tomatoes or other veg in the garden…yet!

Do y’all remember that whole raccoon tomato bandit saga???? …..LOL!!! It went on for weeks…..trying to remember which sister it was fighting the tomato war 😂🤣

6/04/2024 8:28 pm  #13333

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL….that reminds me of one of the sisters a LONG time ago that had a tomato stealing raccoon

Was that View?  I miss her........wonder how she is doing?

Yes!!! I think you might be right!!!!!!!!!  I miss her too

6/04/2024 8:29 pm  #13334

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

It is funny to watch the squirrels tease a cat!!!  Our back yard has a high block wall and since we have 6 BIG Italian Cypress trees along the back wall, we can watch the critters going up and down and around the place.  It is quite fun!

Hummingbird feeders only.  They are fun to watch!  Other bird feeders are messy…Biscuit would probably eat the bird seed!!  LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!  I like hummingbirds too, but I never see them in our area.  Do get a woodpecker or two once in awhile.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

6/04/2024 8:29 pm  #13335

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Do they call you or send out post cards saying we want your property?

Do people want to buy your house for the location or because they are just looking for a new place to land from another state/?!!

Well….people want it for the location (our area is the “hot” area right now)….

So they would be willing to offer a big price….but where would you go, right?!!!  LOL.  That is what we always say??!!  And I wouldn’t want to start all over again!!!  

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

6/04/2024 8:30 pm  #13336

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Do they call you or send out post cards saying we want your property?

LOL!!! Call, text, letters, we’ve even had realtors knock on the front door 🙄🤷‍♀️🙄

LOL!!!!!!!!!   OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   That would be kind of HORRIBLE, to have to deal with.....

OH........put out a sign NOT FOR SALE...........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!

6/04/2024 8:30 pm  #13337

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!  I like hummingbirds too, but I never see them in our area.  Do get a woodpecker or two once in awhile.

I think we had a wood pecker years ago but none lately.

6/04/2024 8:31 pm  #13338

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Grandson not at all interested although he has amazing skills in all sorts of building and even computer drawings, etc.  Son has a business that he actually did as a side business for most of the time they were in SD.  Now he does it full-time in TN from home.

Awwww……I bet your hubby would have so much knowledge to share

Actually, the 3 girls up north LOVE to go to the hangar with PaPa!!!  Whenever they visit they ask to go with him and usually do!!!

That is so awesome!!!! I bet he loves it too

6/04/2024 8:31 pm  #13339

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

I think we had a wood pecker years ago but none lately.

They are kind of interesting, but can do damage to the tree, then again if the trees have "bugs" it is already "damaged". lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

6/04/2024 8:32 pm  #13340

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Do y’all remember that whole raccoon tomato bandit saga???? …..LOL!!! It went on for weeks…..trying to remember which sister it was fighting the tomato war 😂🤣

Don’t think I remember that!!  LOL

Board footera