meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2024 9:04 pm  #13411

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

They’re a really sweet family…it’s going to be a change for sure

Do they have young kids?

Yes 9 and 6 ….the oldest is a boy….he does TKD with D

Oh wow........that may be hard on the kids.....hope it goes well.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

6/04/2024 9:05 pm  #13412

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yeah and not as close to Disney ….LOL

LOL........................Where is Disney........is it LAND..........in CA?  I know one is Land......and the other is World, but I don't know which is which.....LOL

LOL…world is in O-town

LOL...............thanks.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

6/04/2024 9:05 pm  #13413

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Me too ….but we’re centrally (about half way) located between Disney and the coast/ocean sooooooo

Sounds perfect....lol

I thinks we are perfectly positioned where we live also….about 4 miles from Knott’s Berry Farm, about 15 minutes by surface streets to Disneyland, 8 miles from Seal Beach.  Going anywhere else just makes everything farther!!  LOL

That sounds awesome

6/04/2024 9:06 pm  #13414

Well it has been so fun tonight, especially rooting for Chrisusa?  Can't spell it....LOL....Anyway, I better say goodnight.....see you next week.

6/04/2024 9:09 pm  #13415

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Well it has been so fun tonight, especially rooting for Chrisusa?  Can't spell it....LOL....Anyway, I better say goodnight.....see you next week.

Ok …I was getting ready to say goodnight too ((hugs))

6/11/2024 5:48 pm  #13416

Hey guys going to be a bit late tonight because of TKD ….but I’ll be here!!

6/11/2024 7:08 pm  #13417

HI April.........see you when you get here.....lol

First act was a man on a bike doing a lot of stunts. It looked very hard to do and a bit dangerous.  Good thing D wasn't here to see it, it might give him some ideas. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6/11/2024 7:14 pm  #13418

2nd act.......a man with one leg...going to dance......I think the act is just like the one they had on all stars or something....  This dance is more of a hip hop thing where the other was more ballet.........oh he is break dancing with one leg...even does a back flip.  All four judges say yes........

6/11/2024 7:15 pm  #13419

Humm........Simon said the Olympics will have break dancing as a sport this year......humm....not sure how I feel about that.

6/11/2024 7:26 pm  #13420

3rd act..........brother sister singing act.......lost mom to a mental health issue....from Canada......Howie happy.....doing an original song.......live band.........brother playing piano while singing........singing you need to talk about things people don't want to talk about.  Pretty good singers, hard when it is an original song, but it is good.

All yeses

Last edited by LuvSeason18 (6/11/2024 7:29 pm)

Board footera