meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2024 7:32 pm  #13561

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I am kind of sick of dance groups. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too actually….they are all pretty similar at this point

right

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/09/2024 7:34 pm  #13562

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I am so glad that you got to have a nice visit even if he couldn't stay through the 4th.  How cool that he will be back for another nice visit.

I did......and replyed. lol  that is so cool.  Does he know what position he will get to play?  I bet he is SOOO excited.  How long will football season run for him?

Yeah it’ll be nice because shortly after he goes back my oldest will be headed to Louisiana

The season runs until December….lol….he doesn’t know what he’s going to play because last night was mostly sizing uniforms and tonight got rained out

Bet he is wishing for the rain to go away. lol  Is it once a week or more times they will practice?

I am so happy for your son.....we need to give him a nickname. LOL.........I know you and your family are so proud of him.......still, that is going to be a huge adjustment for you and him.  So he will be moving at the beginning of Aug?  God bless him.......and he has...

This week it’s every day…then it’ll be 3 days a week….he’s not wanting to give up TKD so most days we’ll go straight from one to the other….just call me… mom’s taxi..😂🤣

Yep he moves August 9th….he is really ready and sure about this….it has been amazing to see the
Lord moving in his life

7/09/2024 7:36 pm  #13563

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I pray I am as able as he seems to be at that age.......shoot, I just hope I live to see that age. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Amen….me too….lol…I don’t get to nominate anyone but I probably would have nominated him

That would have been cool too.  Humm......maybe next year?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How does the nominating process work do the trainers/teachers do that?

Each instructor can nominate someone (only stipulation is they can’t nominate anyone related to them) …once the nominations are collected they go to a panel of black belts that trained with Niecey  and they pick the winner

7/09/2024 7:37 pm  #13564

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃

That was some dance.........shoot, they ALL were. LOL

I know….now I need to go back and rewatch them all….LOL

Right.......we need a sisterly, MnM dance party. lol

We really do!!!!! Great idea

7/09/2024 7:38 pm  #13565

LOL….this guys act would put me to sleep….in a good way but I’d end up taking a nap….LOL

7/09/2024 7:38 pm  #13566

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yeah it’ll be nice because shortly after he goes back my oldest will be headed to Louisiana

The season runs until December….lol….he doesn’t know what he’s going to play because last night was mostly sizing uniforms and tonight got rained out

Bet he is wishing for the rain to go away. lol  Is it once a week or more times they will practice?

I am so happy for your son.....we need to give him a nickname. LOL.........I know you and your family are so proud of him.......still, that is going to be a huge adjustment for you and him.  So he will be moving at the beginning of Aug?  God bless him.......and he has...

This week it’s every day…then it’ll be 3 days a week….he’s not wanting to give up TKD so most days we’ll go straight from one to the other….just call me… mom’s taxi..😂🤣

Yep he moves August 9th….he is really ready and sure about this….it has been amazing to see the
Lord moving in his life

WOW...........you are going to be running ragged for awhile. LOL  You will have to take lots of naps. LOL!!!!!!!!!!  Remember when WE had that kind of energy? Aw.......to be young again. LOL

I am so happy for him. To be so sure of what you want to do with your life......well, some never find that.  He has found his calling in more ways than one.

Okay........I guess it is time for a run of losey acts. lol 

Last edited by LuvSeason18 (7/09/2024 7:43 pm)

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/09/2024 7:39 pm  #13567

Simon LIKED the cow????    WOW!!!!

7/09/2024 7:39 pm  #13568

LOL….the last guy apparently really relaxed Simon🤣😂

7/09/2024 7:40 pm  #13569

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Amen….me too….lol…I don’t get to nominate anyone but I probably would have nominated him

That would have been cool too.  Humm......maybe next year?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How does the nominating process work do the trainers/teachers do that?

Each instructor can nominate someone (only stipulation is they can’t nominate anyone related to them) …once the nominations are collected they go to a panel of black belts that trained with Niecey and they pick the winner

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What a great way to pick the winner.

7/09/2024 7:41 pm  #13570

april6263 wrote:

LOL….the last guy apparently really relaxed Simon🤣😂

Hypnotized him maybe?  lol  He seems so out of character.....these acts are sooooo  bad. LOL

Last edited by LuvSeason18 (7/09/2024 7:41 pm)

Board footera