meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2024 7:42 pm  #13571

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Bet he is wishing for the rain to go away. lol  Is it once a week or more times they will practice?

I am so happy for your son.....we need to give him a nickname. LOL.........I know you and your family are so proud of him.......still, that is going to be a huge adjustment for you and him.  So he will be moving at the beginning of Aug?  God bless him.......and he has...

This week it’s every day…then it’ll be 3 days a week….he’s not wanting to give up TKD so most days we’ll go straight from one to the other….just call me… mom’s taxi..😂🤣

Yep he moves August 9th….he is really ready and sure about this….it has been amazing to see the
Lord moving in his life

WOW...........you are going to be running ragged for awhile. LOL  You will have to take lots of naps. LOL!!!!!!!!!!  Remember when WE had that kind of energy? Aw.......to be young again. LOL

I am so happy for him. 

Okay........I guess it is time for a run of losey acts. lol 

LOL…yep….he loves it though….I told him he should try for kicker because after all the TKD he should be able to kick a ball….LOL….he didn’t appreciate my mom humor 😂🤣

7/09/2024 7:43 pm  #13572

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

That would have been cool too.  Humm......maybe next year?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How does the nominating process work do the trainers/teachers do that?

Each instructor can nominate someone (only stipulation is they can’t nominate anyone related to them) …once the nominations are collected they go to a panel of black belts that trained with Niecey and they pick the winner

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What a great way to pick the winner.

We set it up that way so there couldn’t be any accusations of favoritism

7/09/2024 7:44 pm  #13573

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL….the last guy apparently really relaxed Simon🤣😂

Hypnotized him maybe?  lol  He seems so out of character.....these acts are sooooo  bad. LOL

Definitely….none are good enough to go through tome

7/09/2024 7:44 pm  #13574

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Bet he is wishing for the rain to go away. lol  Is it once a week or more times they will practice?

I am so happy for your son.....we need to give him a nickname. LOL.........I know you and your family are so proud of him.......still, that is going to be a huge adjustment for you and him.  So he will be moving at the beginning of Aug?  God bless him.......and he has...

This week it’s every day…then it’ll be 3 days a week….he’s not wanting to give up TKD so most days we’ll go straight from one to the other….just call me… mom’s taxi..😂🤣

Yep he moves August 9th….he is really ready and sure about this….it has been amazing to see the
Lord moving in his life

WOW...........you are going to be running ragged for awhile. LOL  You will have to take lots of naps. LOL!!!!!!!!!!  Remember when WE had that kind of energy? Aw.......to be young again. LOL

I am so happy for your son. To be so sure of what you want to do with your life......well, some never find that.  He has found his calling in more ways than one.

Reposted this as I added a note.......lol

Last edited by LuvSeason18 (7/09/2024 7:45 pm)

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/09/2024 7:45 pm  #13575

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Lord moving in his life

I am so happy for him. 

LOL…yep….he loves it though….I told him he should try for kicker because after all the TKD he should be able to kick a ball….LOL….he didn’t appreciate my mom humor 😂🤣

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and it is safer.....but he doesn't need to know that......lol      

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/09/2024 7:46 pm  #13576

Humm............wonder what this act will be.......bet it is good

7/09/2024 7:48 pm  #13577

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Lord moving in his life

I am so happy for your son. To be so sure of what you want to do with your life......well, some never find that.  He has found his calling in more ways than one.

Reposted this as I added a note.......lol

He definitely has….its amazing to see the peace and surety he has about it

7/09/2024 7:48 pm  #13578

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Okay, didn't see this act going the way it is.........

7/09/2024 7:49 pm  #13579

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I am so happy for him. 

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and it is safer.....but he doesn't need to know that......lol      

Right….LOL….my thoughts exactly….LOL….but no he wants to catch the ball 🙄

7/09/2024 7:50 pm  #13580

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Humm............wonder what this act will be.......bet it is good

Nope….I agree with Sophia

Board footera