meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2024 8:05 pm  #13601

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

That was unexpected out of him but really good

Oh wow...............it was good.........but a golden buzzer............ummm.........I am not so sure.......will have to relisten.  I was typing and in my own little world. LOL

I agree I think it was a Gomer Pyle shock moment for the judges….just didn’t expect that high pitched female blues singer voice to come out of his teenage boy self ….lol

7/09/2024 8:07 pm  #13602

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

WOW.........I think that is the power of God......I am so happy for you.......not to have any anxiety or stress......no words...I am just amazed sometimes when I see how God works. 

It truly is the power of God….I just somehow feel like this is what he’s SUPPOSED to do and it’ll all be ok

Yep!!!!!!!!!  and knowing that takes away all of the stress and worry. 

How is your hubby doing?  Does he have the same peace?

He really does….its not what we would have thought as he was growing up would be his career path….but once he said it….it fits 🤷‍♀️

7/09/2024 8:07 pm  #13603

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

That was unexpected out of him but really good

Oh wow...............it was good.........but a golden buzzer............ummm.........I am not so sure.......will have to relisten.  I was typing and in my own little world. LOL

I agree I think it was a Gomer Pyle shock moment for the judges….just didn’t expect that high pitched female blues singer voice to come out of his teenage boy self ….lol

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!   True, I bet his voice hasn't changed yet. LOL  I remember when I first heard Jim Nabors, I was so amazed and shocked.........shoot, that happened every time I heard him sing. LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/09/2024 8:09 pm  #13604

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

It truly is the power of God….I just somehow feel like this is what he’s SUPPOSED to do and it’ll all be ok

He really does….its not what we would have thought as he was growing up would be his career path….but once he said it….it fits 🤷‍♀️

WONDERFUL!!!!!........I just loved reading about the story about him wanting to read about different religions and at such a young age.  That amazed me. lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/09/2024 8:09 pm  #13605

Oh wow.........this act looks amazing.....

7/09/2024 8:09 pm  #13606

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!   True, I bet his voice hasn't changed yet. LOL  I remember when I first heard Jim Nabors, I was so amazed and shocked.........shoot, that happened every time I heard him sing. LOL

LOL….I bet you’re right…..makes me wonder if his voice will still sound as good once it does change….that’s happened to a lot of young boys that have made it as singers before the voice change that once it does it’s not as good

7/09/2024 8:11 pm  #13607

Now this is golden buzzer worthy.....but how would he up his game?  lol

7/09/2024 8:11 pm  #13608

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

WONDERFUL!!!!!........I just loved reading about the story about him wanting to read about different religions and at such a young age.  That amazed me. lol

It was a moment that as a mom always stayed with me ….the confidence and surety that he said it with at that young age

7/09/2024 8:11 pm  #13609

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL….I bet you’re right…..makes me wonder if his voice will still sound as good once it does change….that’s happened to a lot of young boys that have made it as singers before the voice change that once it does it’s not as good

Yep.........

7/09/2024 8:13 pm  #13610

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

It was a moment that as a mom always stayed with me ….the confidence and surety that he said it with at that young age

Yep..............that was truly a special moment and showed what a special boy/man.....he is.

Board footera