meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2024 7:10 pm  #13691

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Hi April......made it.....lol

How are you doing tonight?

Hi!! How are you doing??? I’m good ….burned my hand last night cooking 🤦‍♀️ but it’s healing well

Oh NO!!!!  How bad is it? Did you have to go to the ER?  How did it happen?

Yep to the er….I have blisters down my pointer finger on my left hand they said 2nd degree ….and being scatter brained ….I had my roaster pan in the oven….took it out and used the pot holder to set the lid on the counter…then thought oh it might get knocked off so reached back to move it but forgot to use the pot holder 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.  It’s not as bad as my coffee burns were before or anything….It’ll heal fine

7/16/2024 7:11 pm  #13692

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Bet it is good......whatever it is.

Oh........she will sing

I keep waiting for a major change up for some reason….lol

LOL........umm, she is good, but I have heard better.  What did you think? She will go on though

I agree …she was good but not the best I’ve heard….I think she deserves to go through this round but probably won’t win

7/16/2024 7:12 pm  #13693

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Hi!! How are you doing??? I’m good ….burned my hand last night cooking 🤦‍♀️ but it’s healing well

Yep to the er….I have blisters down my pointer finger on my left hand they said 2nd degree ….and being scatter brained ….I had my roaster pan in the oven….took it out and used the pot holder to set the lid on the counter…then thought oh it might get knocked off so reached back to move it but forgot to use the pot holder 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. It’s not as bad as my coffee burns were before or anything….It’ll heal fine

Oh my....that sounds painful. Blisters are not fun.  Glad it isn't as bad as your coffee burns......but still ...OW!!!!!!  Can you even type?  Do you want to forget the chat tonight?  I know it has to be hard to push the buttons.  HUGS.....  

I have done things like that.  Not fun. lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/16/2024 7:13 pm  #13694

This one I feel like we’ve seen before too

7/16/2024 7:13 pm  #13695

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I keep waiting for a major change up for some reason….lol

LOL........umm, she is good, but I have heard better.  What did you think? She will go on though

I agree …she was good but not the best I’ve heard….I think she deserves to go through this round but probably won’t win

Agree........I actually like this act better. LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/16/2024 7:13 pm  #13696

april6263 wrote:

Yep........but still like it better than her. LOL

7/16/2024 7:14 pm  #13697

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Yep to the er….I have blisters down my pointer finger on my left hand they said 2nd degree ….and being scatter brained ….I had my roaster pan in the oven….took it out and used the pot holder to set the lid on the counter…then thought oh it might get knocked off so reached back to move it but forgot to use the pot holder 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. It’s not as bad as my coffee burns were before or anything….It’ll heal fine

Oh my....that sounds painful. Blisters are not fun.  Glad it isn't as bad as your coffee burns......but still ...OW!!!!!!  Can you even type?  Do you want to forget the chat tonight?  I know it has to be hard to push the buttons.  HUGS.....  

I have done things like that.  Not fun. lol

It’s my left hand and I’m on my tablet typing with my right so it’s all good….but thanks for asking ((hugs))

7/16/2024 7:14 pm  #13698

drinking upside down would make me sick. lol.........how will he up this act if he goes to the live show?  

7/16/2024 7:15 pm  #13699

Ok the headstand on the bottle was impressive…LOL

7/16/2024 7:16 pm  #13700

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yep........but still like it better than her. LOL

I wasn’t into it at first but it got better….LOL

Board footera