meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2024 8:21 pm  #13801

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL.............yep, he was really good.......even if I have seen it before.........I think he has something different to his act.....but I do wonder how he is going to up it. lol  Maybe, I am in a mood tonight......only got 5 hrs of sleep. LOL!!!!

LOL…I don’t think it’s just you…LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Good to know that it isn't from my sleep deprived mind. 

LOL…right

Are you too tired to chat???? Do you need to get some rest

7/16/2024 8:21 pm  #13802

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

D said this guy is internet famous

Really?  Interesting.........I wonder if he makes a lot of money putting videos out on himself? 

Makes me wonder where they draw the line between professional and amateur….hmmmmm

Or DO they have a line?  HUMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We need Jet on this. LOL!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/16/2024 8:23 pm  #13803

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Sounds terrible to me. LOL........that humidity can really make things feel horrible. lol

Yeah….lol….just kind of our normal….we’ve had worse heat years actually….LOL

WOW...........and here I thought your weather stayed mainly in the 70s and 80s for the summer.......you know......that is why the seniors all move there?  lol

Ummmm……LOL….not even close….upper 90’s for probably give or take  9 months of the year

7/16/2024 8:23 pm  #13804

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL…I don’t think it’s just you…LOL

LOL…right

No, I am okay.....unless you would like to call it a night?  lol  How is your hand feeling? 

I doubt I would get much rest this early in the evening  LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/16/2024 8:24 pm  #13805

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh my........

We were FaceTimeing ….LOL….the babies had cornstartch all over 🤣😂. Glad I didn’t have to clean it up

LOL...........all of the fun and none of the work........bet you laughed for hours. lol

LOL…we did….he is so much like KK ….LOL…it’s funny watching her have to deal with herself in mini form 🤣😂

7/16/2024 8:24 pm  #13806

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yeah….lol….just kind of our normal….we’ve had worse heat years actually….LOL

WOW...........and here I thought your weather stayed mainly in the 70s and 80s for the summer.......you know......that is why the seniors all move there?  lol

Ummmm……LOL….not even close….upper 90’s for probably give or take 9 months of the year

Really?  I guess they move there for the winter then. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, this guy is terrible too......what is with tonight?    WAIT.........did someone hit the golden buzzer?  I missed what happened. lol

7/16/2024 8:25 pm  #13807

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Really?  Interesting.........I wonder if he makes a lot of money putting videos out on himself? 

Makes me wonder where they draw the line between professional and amateur….hmmmmm

Or DO they have a line?  HUMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We need Jet on this. LOL!!!!!

Right because if you have thousands of followers online already how is that fair when it comes to America’s vote

7/16/2024 8:26 pm  #13808

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

We were FaceTimeing ….LOL….the babies had cornstartch all over 🤣😂. Glad I didn’t have to clean it up

LOL...........all of the fun and none of the work........bet you laughed for hours. lol

LOL…we did….he is so much like KK ….LOL…it’s funny watching her have to deal with herself in mini form 🤣😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    So true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Are you going to be able to go out to see him after the birth?

7/16/2024 8:27 pm  #13809

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL…right

No, I am okay.....unless you would like to call it a night?  lol  How is your hand feeling? 

I doubt I would get much rest this early in the evening  LOL

I’m good…..lol …just making sure you were ok

7/16/2024 8:27 pm  #13810

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Right because if you have thousands of followers online already how is that fair when it comes to America’s vote

Right........humm........maybe, that is why they don't have phone in votes nowadays?  Still, it seems very unfair and if you are a follower of videos, it would be nothing to vote by text or whatever they do nowadays. LOL

Board footera