meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2024 8:27 pm  #13811

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

WOW...........and here I thought your weather stayed mainly in the 70s and 80s for the summer.......you know......that is why the seniors all move there?  lol

Ummmm……LOL….not even close….upper 90’s for probably give or take 9 months of the year

Really?  I guess they move there for the winter then. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, this guy is terrible too......what is with tonight?    WAIT.........did someone hit the golden buzzer?  I missed what happened. lol

No he did that himself as part of his act

7/16/2024 8:28 pm  #13812

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL…right

Are you too tired to chat???? Do you need to get some rest

No, I am okay.....unless you would like to call it a night?  lol  How is your hand feeling? 

I doubt I would get much rest this early in the evening  LOL

I’m good…..lol …just making sure you were ok

doing Pretty good......thanks for caring. LOL  Probably will pop out right after the show though. 

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/16/2024 8:28 pm  #13813

Ok this is entertaining just watching Howie try to figure out what they’re saying 🤣😂🤣😂

7/16/2024 8:28 pm  #13814

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Ummmm……LOL….not even close….upper 90’s for probably give or take 9 months of the year

Okay, this guy is terrible too......what is with tonight?    WAIT.........did someone hit the golden buzzer?  I missed what happened. lol

No he did that himself as part of his act

Humm............no wonder the judges were mad and X him. lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/16/2024 8:29 pm  #13815

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

WOW...........and here I thought your weather stayed mainly in the 70s and 80s for the summer.......you know......that is why the seniors all move there?  lol

That’s why we have snowbirds….LOL!!!!!!!!

7/16/2024 8:29 pm  #13816

april6263 wrote:

Ok this is entertaining just watching Howie try to figure out what they’re saying 🤣😂🤣😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have to admit, Howie can be entertaining and bring "fun"  out of anything.

7/16/2024 8:30 pm  #13817

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

That’s why we have snowbirds….LOL!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!

7/16/2024 8:30 pm  #13818

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL...........all of the fun and none of the work........bet you laughed for hours. lol

LOL…we did….he is so much like KK ….LOL…it’s funny watching her have to deal with herself in mini form 🤣😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    So true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Are you going to be able to go out to see him after the birth?

Yep we’re planning on it but it will be only a month before C’s second birthday so were planning to go then so we can do both

7/16/2024 8:31 pm  #13819

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Or DO they have a line?  HUMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We need Jet on this. LOL!!!!!

Right because if you have thousands of followers online already how is that fair when it comes to America’s vote

Right........humm........maybe, that is why they don't have phone in votes nowadays?  Still, it seems very unfair and if you are a follower of videos, it would be nothing to vote by text or whatever they do nowadays. LOL

True….and its experience performing too

7/16/2024 8:31 pm  #13820

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL…we did….he is so much like KK ….LOL…it’s funny watching her have to deal with herself in mini form 🤣😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    So true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Are you going to be able to go out to see him after the birth?

Yep we’re planning on it but it will be only a month before C’s second birthday so were planning to go then so we can do both

Oh that would be PERFECT.  How long have they known it is a boy?  Have they thought of names yet?

Board footera