meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2024 8:10 pm  #13911

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    too funny about the smell.  I bet you are doing a lot of washing. LOL  Are the games still in FL......I mean, you wont have to drive TOO far, will you?  

Yeah….its not too bad…most of them are like an hour and a half to 2 hours away….but if they make States that’s in Miami

LOL.......well, at least that is still in FL....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winning their first game is a great start, so you may have to start planning now. LOL

Oh and they started my oldest as a sophomore not a freshman…so he and Nemo could graduate the same year 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

8/27/2024 8:12 pm  #13912

How is your hubby doing?  Is he still working the hurricane that went through awhile back?  Was it hard for him not to go with you to drop off your son?  How are you?  It must be a bit strange at home not to see him everyday.  Glad though that he is doing well.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

8/27/2024 8:12 pm  #13913

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I like this guy

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

8/27/2024 8:12 pm  #13914

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

the piano almost over shadows his voice and you can't really hear him.

I agree and the song I think it better sung more upbeat

Yep.  Not sure he will move on.

Me either ….am I missing something or is this guy not really that funny

8/27/2024 8:13 pm  #13915

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yeah….its not too bad…most of them are like an hour and a half to 2 hours away….but if they make States that’s in Miami

LOL.......well, at least that is still in FL....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winning their first game is a great start, so you may have to start planning now. LOL

Oh and they started my oldest as a sophomore not a freshman…so he and Nemo could graduate the same year 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    How did that happen?

8/27/2024 8:13 pm  #13916

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I really think he will win a lot of fans..........people that didn't even watch the Olympics.  Did you see him compete?  

I’ve seen the clips….LOL…love how he just sat there so unassuming then the glasses came off and it was like a different guy

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It had to be hard, sitting and waiting for about 2 hours while they did all of the other events.  Yep, as they say......when it was go time, he took off his glasses and became superman. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!! And he seems genuinely surprised people are going crazy over him

8/27/2024 8:13 pm  #13917

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I agree and the song I think it better sung more upbeat

Yep.  Not sure he will move on.

Me either ….am I missing something or is this guy not really that funny

I kind of liked him, but he was hard to understand at times.

8/27/2024 8:14 pm  #13918

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I’ve seen the clips….LOL…love how he just sat there so unassuming then the glasses came off and it was like a different guy

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It had to be hard, sitting and waiting for about 2 hours while they did all of the other events.  Yep, as they say......when it was go time, he took off his glasses and became superman. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!! And he seems genuinely surprised people are going crazy over him

LOL!!!!  YEP!!!! 

8/27/2024 8:16 pm  #13919

LuvSeason18 wrote:

How is your hubby doing?  Is he still working the hurricane that went through awhile back?  Was it hard for him not to go with you to drop off your son?  How are you?  It must be a bit strange at home not to see him everyday.  Glad though that he is doing well.

He got home about a week ago….but yeah he wanted to go with us…I’m doing better but was a hot mess for a bit there….being so busy with D’s sports has helped

8/27/2024 8:17 pm  #13920

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I like this guy

Ok I’m going to have to rewatch him…..maybe I just wasn’t paying enough attention

Board footera