meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Yesterday 7:06 pm  #14071

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

April.........got your e-mail.  Not sure if you plan to be on or not.  I saw that the weather is really picking up for you.  I hope that you and all of your family are safe.  HUGS

We’re heading home from gassing up the cars …lol….so watching blind for a few minutes but could use the distraction….lol

Yesterday 7:07 pm  #14072

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Humm...........why was William Shatner on at the beginning?  Oh good.....Nick is still the host.....couldn't figure out why Shatner was on. LOL

Is he a guest host or something??

Yesterday 7:08 pm  #14073

april6263 wrote:

Hey Luv!! I made it but am watching blind for a bit….will be home in like 10 min

Wasn't sure you would make it.  I just e-mailed you about the storm.  I will be praying that everyone in Fl will be okay.  Our news said it sounded like it could be really dangerous even after it hit land.  "We" are even sending people in your direction to help out.  HUGS

The first act is three.... buffalos???  Sounds like a pro-group.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

Yesterday 7:09 pm  #14074

Did I miss anything good ???

Yesterday 7:09 pm  #14075

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

April.........got your e-mail.  Not sure if you plan to be on or not.  I saw that the weather is really picking up for you.  I hope that you and all of your family are safe.  HUGS

We’re heading home from gassing up the cars …lol….so watching blind for a few minutes but could use the distraction….lol

So glad you are getting prepared.....it sounded scary just from our local news.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

Yesterday 7:09 pm  #14076

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Humm...........why was William Shatner on at the beginning?  Oh good.....Nick is still the host.....couldn't figure out why Shatner was on. LOL

Is he a guest host or something??

Don't know, turned in a bit late........no sign of him now. LOL

Yesterday 7:10 pm  #14077

april6263 wrote:

Did I miss anything good ???

First group are three ......buffalos?  Not sure, but they sound like pros.......I really wasn't paying attention.....too busy typing. LOL

Yesterday 7:11 pm  #14078

Do you have a generator in case you lose electricity?  

Yesterday 7:11 pm  #14079

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Hey Luv!! I made it but am watching blind for a bit….will be home in like 10 min

Wasn't sure you would make it.  I just e-mailed you about the storm.  I will be praying that everyone in Fl will be okay.  Our news said it sounded like it could be really dangerous even after it hit land.  "We" are even sending people in your direction to help out.  HUGS

The first act is three.... buffalos???  Sounds like a pro-group.

Yeah it is intensifying….its now projected to be a Cat 4…..my area is only looking at tropical storm stuff but Nemo’s area is in the cone

Yesterday 7:12 pm  #14080

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Do you have a generator in case you lose electricity?  

No….lol…because we live 4 doors down from the fire department so we always get restored quickly…lol

Board footera