meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/13/2022 8:09 pm  #3061

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Right….LOL….unless he was never actually on this season

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   They wouldn't do that to us......would they? LOL 

LOL!!!!!!!! Oh yeah they would…..LOL!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

4/13/2022 8:09 pm  #3062

Oh...............how did Prom go?  Did Nemo and his date have a good time?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

4/13/2022 8:11 pm  #3063

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I am still pouting about it...lol

Me too….esp with it being replaced with football….I mean, what, if Monday night football can’t out rank DWTS in viewer numbers they just boot them and take their spot

Humm.......I wonder.  Okay, I didn't read the whole article is DWTS still on Monday?  How will football hurt the ratings on Disney + or do they not care about ratings on streaming services?

Yes it will still be on Mondays…..lol…..football won’t effect the rating on Disney+ …..I was referring to the fact Monday night football has always run opposite DWTS it just aired on Fox …lol….

4/13/2022 8:12 pm  #3064

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Me too….esp with it being replaced with football….I mean, what, if Monday night football can’t out rank DWTS in viewer numbers they just boot them and take their spot

Humm.......I wonder.  Okay, I didn't read the whole article is DWTS still on Monday?  How will football hurt the ratings on Disney + or do they not care about ratings on streaming services?

Yes it will still be on Mondays…..lol…..football won’t effect the rating on Disney+ …..I was referring to the fact Monday night football has always run opposite DWTS it just aired on Fox …lol….

Oh........LOL.......boy, am I misunderstanding a lot of things tonight. LOL!!!!!!

4/13/2022 8:12 pm  #3065

LuvSeason18 wrote:

It went good….they had a blast….we all went to dinner at the Outback pre prom….she works there too…lol

4/13/2022 8:13 pm  #3066

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

It went good….they had a blast….we all went to dinner at the Outback pre prom….she works there too…lol

I am glad they had a great time.  Outback must be very popular in FL for teens to hang out and work in. lol

4/13/2022 8:13 pm  #3067

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Oh........LOL.......boy, am I misunderstanding a lot of things tonight. LOL!!!!!!

LOL….I was just being sarcastic when I said that…..LOL!!!

4/13/2022 8:14 pm  #3068

Was there a theme for the prom?

4/13/2022 8:14 pm  #3069

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

4/13/2022 8:14 pm  #3070

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Board footera