meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/24/2023 8:16 pm  #1431

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

What is LeLe famous for

10/24/2023 8:17 pm  #1432

april6263 wrote:

What is LeLe famous for

????????

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

10/24/2023 8:18 pm  #1433

april6263 wrote:

Random …but D is in my kitchen making a grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich 🤷‍♀️

Howdy, ladies!!  

Was scrolling thru before I signed on and saw this post….toasted PB&J is a fav of mine!!  LOL. Good taste, that boy has!

How is the show?  We just finished our sewing bee for the week!!  We did get a backing cut out—on the double 6’ tables in my LR, waiting for me to sew them together in order!!  Some funny stuff….we HAVE TO BE NUTS11

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

10/24/2023 8:18 pm  #1434

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

I wouldn't have been able to sleep after that. I think I'm glad they brought the mood back up.

Me too….it was almost like going to a funeral for a friend in a way ….even though we didn’t actually know Len….or was that just me

No.......not just you.

But when we watch him so much and follow him it feels like we know him

10/24/2023 8:18 pm  #1435

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

What is LeLe famous for

????????

Double ??????   ??????

Last edited by JetmamaDiDi (10/24/2023 8:26 pm)

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

10/24/2023 8:19 pm  #1436

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Random …but D is in my kitchen making a grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich 🤷‍♀️

Howdy, ladies!!  

Was scrolling thru before I signed on and saw this post….toasted PB&J is a fav of mine!!  LOL. Good taste, that boy has!

How is the show?  We just finished our sewing bee for the week!!  We did get a backing cut out—on the double 6’ tables in my LR, waiting for me to sew them together in order!!  Some funny stuff….we HAVE TO BE NUTS11

HI JET..........the show has been FAB.........especially the Len tribute...

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

10/24/2023 8:19 pm  #1437

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Howdy, ladies!!  

Hey Jet….we’re all still recovering from the tribute dance for Len….it was hauntingly beautiful

10/24/2023 8:20 pm  #1438

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

What is LeLe famous for

????????

Ovule ??????   ??????

Huh?????

10/24/2023 8:20 pm  #1439

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Howdy, ladies!!  

HI JET..........the show has been FAB.........especially the Len tribute...

Yes you HAVE to see it …..just WOW

10/24/2023 8:20 pm  #1440

We had our first 10..........Charity.

Board footera