meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/24/2023 8:26 pm  #1451

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Derek got me in the beginning ….I don’t think I’ve ever seen him that emotional

Me too.......was not expecting tears from him....not sure why...

He’s not usually the emotional one….

10/24/2023 8:27 pm  #1452

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Random …but D is in my kitchen making a grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich 🤷‍♀️

Howdy, ladies!!  

Was scrolling thru before I signed on and saw this post….toasted PB&J is a fav of mine!!  LOL. Good taste, that boy has!

How is the show?  We just finished our sewing bee for the week!!  We did get a backing cut out—on the double 6’ tables in my LR, waiting for me to sew them together in order!!  Some funny stuff….we HAVE TO BE NUTS11

Hey Jet….we’re all still recovering from the tribute dance for Len….it was hauntingly beautiful

I am wrecked.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

10/24/2023 8:27 pm  #1453

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Random …but D is in my kitchen making a grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich 🤷‍♀️

Howdy, ladies!!  

Was scrolling thru before I signed on and saw this post….toasted PB&J is a fav of mine!!  LOL. Good taste, that boy has!

How is the show?  We just finished our sewing bee for the week!!  We did get a backing cut out—on the double 6’ tables in my LR, waiting for me to sew them together in order!!  Some funny stuff….we HAVE TO BE NUTS11

HI JET..........the show has been FAB.........especially the Len tribute...

Been skipping around and it looks like quite emotional.  Will have to watch it later if I can stay awake!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

10/24/2023 8:28 pm  #1454

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Derek got me in the beginning ….I don’t think I’ve ever seen him that emotional

Me too.......was not expecting tears from him....not sure why...

WOW11. Pretty amazing he got that emotional.  But I know they have known Len for many years.  May have done some training with Len?

OMG….Jet ALL of them were crying by the end of the dance….Bruno was out right sobbing….he grabbed onto Carrie Ann and they were both sobbing

10/24/2023 8:28 pm  #1455

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Howdy, ladies!!  

Hey Jet….we’re all still recovering from the tribute dance for Len….it was hauntingly beautiful

I am wrecked.

Hi, vmmm…..Who performed the tribute dance?   Glad Little Bit is feeling better.  Hope she does well in her next t game.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

10/24/2023 8:29 pm  #1456

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Howdy, ladies!!  

I am wrecked.

((((((Group hugs)))))))

10/24/2023 8:30 pm  #1457

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Howdy, ladies!!  

Been skipping around and it looks like quite emotional.  Will have to watch it later if I can stay awake!

Oh my goodness….it was absolutely the most beautiful dance ever done on DWTS ….I will always remember it

10/24/2023 8:30 pm  #1458

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Grandma got a pt........she picked Charity for the first 10......lol

Grandma is the BOMB this season….along with Luv!!  Are they colluding??!!!  LOL

LOL…might be

I think we need to watch them…maybe send out a posse to investigate?!!😋

10/24/2023 8:31 pm  #1459

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Oh my goodness….it was absolutely the most beautiful dance ever done on DWTS ….I will always remember it

It FAR exceeded ANY Meryl/Maks dance.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

10/24/2023 8:31 pm  #1460

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I am wrecked.

Hi, vmmm…..Who performed the tribute dance?   Glad Little Bit is feeling better.  Hope she does well in her next t game.

All the pro’s from the pic I sent you that Maks posted

Board footera