meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/24/2023 8:37 pm  #1471

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

I am wrecked.

Hi, vmmm…..Who performed the tribute dance?   Glad Little Bit is feeling better.  Hope she does well in her next t game.

Let's see, Val and Jenna choreographed it. Derek and Julianne, Tony, Mark, Karina, Kym, Louie, Anna, Maks, I think all of the current pros...Help me out--anyone else?

Edyta

10/24/2023 8:38 pm  #1472

Ok so what was going on with Mauricio and Emma holding hands

10/24/2023 8:39 pm  #1473

april6263 wrote:

I hope just friendship

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

10/24/2023 8:40 pm  #1474

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I hope just friendship

Someone should have told him if you’re struggling to save your marriage DWTS might not be the best show to go on

10/24/2023 8:43 pm  #1475

I could actually see him and Emma being a good “fit” …if he was totally single….so is he fully getting divorced or trying to save the marriage….I’m confused

10/24/2023 8:43 pm  #1476

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

((((((Group hugs)))))))

Awww…..that is amazing.  I’ll have to watch in the morning while hubby is at his VA appointment!!  LOL. He will think I’m nuts!!!  But I may have to make him watch it later!!  LOL

It was very old school waltz to Moon River…..Len’s fav song

Oh, WOW!!  Great song too!!  I’ll probably bawl my eyes out!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

10/24/2023 8:44 pm  #1477

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Awww…..that is amazing.  I’ll have to watch in the morning while hubby is at his VA appointment!!  LOL. He will think I’m nuts!!!  But I may have to make him watch it later!!  LOL

It was very old school waltz to Moon River…..Len’s fav song

Oh, WOW!!  Great song too!!  I’ll probably bawl my eyes out!!

Oh you will….have the Puffs ready ….we were all crying too

10/24/2023 8:44 pm  #1478

april6263 wrote:

I could actually see him and Emma being a good “fit” …if he was totally single….so is he fully getting divorced or trying to save the marriage….I’m confused

This is one ship, I would NOT want to get on. LOL  Both on the rebound, age difference.....I just don't see it....but then again, what do I know. LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

10/24/2023 8:45 pm  #1479

april6263 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Hi, vmmm…..Who performed the tribute dance?   Glad Little Bit is feeling better.  Hope she does well in her next t game.

Let's see, Val and Jenna choreographed it. Derek and Julianne, Tony, Mark, Karina, Kym, Louie, Anna, Maks, I think all of the current pros...Help me out--anyone else?

Edyta

Oh, WOW!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

10/24/2023 8:45 pm  #1480

Oh, so April asked about Star right before the tribute. She just started a new term yesterday, so we'll see. Last term went well. She couldn't come home for break last week, though, because of Little BIt being sick.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

Board footera