meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/24/2023 8:54 pm  #1501

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

april6263 wrote:

Ummmm….Is it just me or was that Paso not quite as good as they’re hyping it up to be

Maybe, they think he will be going home so they gave him some good comments and scores?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

10/24/2023 8:55 pm  #1502

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

What did he say?

That Len would have LOVED Barrys Paso

Maybe trying to keep him around??!!

I mean it was good but to me not quite as amazing as they were hyping it up to be

10/24/2023 8:56 pm  #1503

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Ummmm….Is it just me or was that Paso not quite as good as they’re hyping it up to be

Maybe, they think he will be going home so they gave him some good comments and scores?

Maybe trying to send Mauricio home…I don’t think the hand holding pics that came out today were very well received by fans….even though apparently Emma said it was just friendly

Last edited by april6263 (10/24/2023 8:57 pm)

10/24/2023 8:57 pm  #1504

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Maybe trying to send Mauricio home…I don’t think the hand holding pics that came out today were very well received by fans

Could be......I wonder if Harry has a big enough fan base to get past Barry and Mauricio?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

10/24/2023 8:58 pm  #1505

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Maybe trying to send Mauricio home…I don’t think the hand holding pics that came out today were very well received by fans

Could be......I wonder if Harry has a big enough fan base to get past Barry and Mauricio?

Well…the show he was on shares a fan base with the Bachelor soooooooo

10/24/2023 8:58 pm  #1506

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Maybe trying to send Mauricio home…I don’t think the hand holding pics that came out today were very well received by fans….even though apparently Emma said it was just friendly

A lot of older fans only knew Barry coming into the season, so they definitely want him around

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

10/24/2023 8:58 pm  #1507

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I’m starting to think that may be true!  I expected Harry to go hom a couple weeks ago!!  LOL

Last edited by JetmamaDiDi (10/24/2023 9:00 pm)

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

10/24/2023 8:59 pm  #1508

well my guesses bombed tonight

10/24/2023 8:59 pm  #1509

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

A lot of older fans only knew Barry coming into the season, so they definitely want him around

True….hmmmm

10/24/2023 9:00 pm  #1510

LuvSeason18 wrote:

well my guesses bombed tonight

Mine too

Board footera