meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/25/2023 12:11 pm  #1531

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

[img][/img]

Last edited by LuvSeason18 (10/25/2023 12:12 pm)

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

10/25/2023 7:08 pm  #1532

gabriele wrote:

Hello Sisters!  

So good to read up on your chat during yesterday's show.  CEK,  so sorry about the shingles - heard from friends how nasty and painful it can be.  Hope you have a milder case.  

Found the waltz for Len on youtube and started watching.   Had to pause it, as I was welling up while we still had a support worker here.  Hard to imagine to get through dry-eyed.  Did you notice though, that the Chmer brothers remained relatively composed among the other professionals moved to tears....?

Sorry for arriving so late, especially for the game, Luv.  I looked up who was leaving week after week (I saw Booky's mail and looked the guy up.. )  Poor Britt....  No idea on how it turned out re. image/portrayal and don't care to find out.  But here now to enjoy the rest of the season. 

On another subject,  did you know that Cody Simpson, the Australian kid paired with Witney in season 18.is winning medals in swimming now.  Looks all grown up.  I couldn't attach a pic due to limit in characters.  

Looking forward to catching up with all news, hopefully not too many sad ones.  CEK,  sorry for the loss of Papst.  Will you be getting another dog after a while?    We have second dog now, who turned one year in September.  No sign of growing out of her puppy sillies yet.    Her name is Nova, she is a Tenterfield terrier.  

Talk to you soon!

Edit:
I got so excited after seasons of not being able to see the dances at all.  At least the dances are now accessible.  Still no idea how the packages turn out and can't get a feel of the personalities, but at least able to follow the dancing and guessing game again. 

GABRIELE!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! So glad to see you!!!!! How are your boys doing????? And OMG such a cute puppy!!!!!!! Hope all has been well for you…..can’t wait to catch up!!! (((Hugs)))

10/26/2023 9:06 am  #1533

I'll definitely join in the game, if it's not too much hassle for you.  Thanks for the offer. 
Our Nova is about the frame of an average size cat.  

'The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears' - Native American Proverb

10/26/2023 2:01 pm  #1534

gabriele wrote:

I'll definitely join in the game, if it's not too much hassle for you.  Thanks for the offer. 

No Trouble at all.  I will add your name.  You can either e-mail me your guesses, post them on the MB or PM me.  I usually send out a reminder through e-mail and then people just e-mail me their picks, but with the time/day issues, you can do whatever you wish. LOL  Just glad that you are going to play.  We have missed seeing you on the board.  HUGS

Nova is so cute and will be the perfect size for "cuddling".  LOL

Take care

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

10/30/2023 11:30 am  #1535

LuvSeason18 wrote:

[img][/img]

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

10/30/2023 1:46 pm  #1536

Hey Sisters...Well tomorrow night is Monster Night on DWTS so here are the songs and the dances for the couples.

Xochitl Gomez and Val Chmerkovskiy: contemporary (“Game of Survival” by Ruelle) (undead)

Alyson Hannigan and Sasha Farber: paso doble (“Supermassive Black Hole” by Muse) (vampire)

Harry Jowsey and Rylee Arnold: Argentine tango (“Blinding Lights” by District 78) (aliens)

Charity Lawson and Artem Chigvintsev: jive (“Skeleton Sam” by LVCRFT) (skeletons)

Ariana Madix and Pasha Pashkov: Argentine tango “Bad Guy” by Billie Eilish) (harpy and harpy slayer)

Jason Mraz and Daniella Karagach: contemporary (“Zombie” by The Cranberries) (zombie/mummy hybrid)

Lele Pons and Brandon Armstrong: paso doble ( “Bloody Mary” [Wednesday dance TikTok version] by Lady Gaga) (dead goth girl/spider)

Mauricio Umansky and Emma Slater: Argentine tango (“Somebody’s Watching Me” by Rockwell) (gored matador)

Barry Williams and Peta Murgatroyd: Viennese waltz (“It’s A Man’s, Man’s, Man’s World” by James Brown) (Werewolf and Little Red Riding Hood)

Dance Monster-thon
The couples will perform the hustle to “Stayin’ Alive” by Bee Gees and the Charleston to “Grim Grinning Ghosts (Dance Party)” by Kris Bowers.

Last edited by CEK40 (10/30/2023 2:02 pm)

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

10/30/2023 2:01 pm  #1537

Here are last weeks scores if it will help you make you pics....

Charity & Artem - Contemporary, 28 out of 30

Xochitl & Val - Viennese waltz, 28 out of 30

Jason & Daniella - Quickstep, 27 out of 30

Ariana & Pasha - Viennese Waltz, 24 out of 30

Lele & Brandon - Contemporary, 24 out of 30

Mauricio & Emma - Contemporary, 24 out of 30

Barry & Peta - Paso doble, 24 out of 30

Mira & Gleb - Contemporary, 22 out of 30

Alyson & Sasha - Viennese waltz, 21 out of 30

Harry & Rylee - Contemporary, 18 out of 30

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

10/30/2023 2:09 pm  #1538

Do you all remember this from season 30 it was a doozy....

Last edited by CEK40 (10/30/2023 2:11 pm)

10/31/2023 6:57 am  #1539

LuvSeason18 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

No Trouble at all.  I will add your name.  You can either e-mail me your guesses, post them on the MB or PM me.  I usually send out a reminder through e-mail and then people just e-mail me their picks, but with the time/day issues, you can do whatever you wish. LOL  Just glad that you are going to play.  We have missed seeing you on the board.  HUGS
Take care

Thankyou Luv,  I've missed you too. 

Not quite sure if that's all:-
Highest score Val+ partner
Lowest score Rylee +partner
going home Rylee + partner

Curious how the celebs are coming across, as I don't see the packages.  Some real audience favourites?  Any ships sailing?  Have we heard of View btw?  

'The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears' - Native American Proverb

10/31/2023 8:22 am  #1540

gabriele wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

Take care

Thankyou Luv,  I've missed you too. 

Not quite sure if that's all:-
Highest score Val+ partner
Lowest score Rylee +partner
going home Rylee + partner

Curious how the celebs are coming across, as I don't see the packages.  Some real audience favourites?  Any ships sailing?  Have we heard of View btw?  

Hi Gabriele,  who do you think will be the last man standing in the monster-thon?  That is a group dance and couples are eliminated during it until one couple remains.  If I don't hear back I will put your highest scorer guess in that slot.  

Did you get my e-mails?  If not or if you prefer, I will post on the MB next week what you need to guess on.  It will probably be just the "normal" guesses unless they throw in another "special dance".  

In regard to your questions, Rylee/Harry has rumors of being a couple.  Emma/Mauricio has been caught holding hands, but they say they are just friends, which I hope is true cause his marriage is in trouble, and this would not help at all.  There really are no ships that I can find and the packages do not show too much. I haven't found anyone to really pull for this season although, there are a few really good dancers.

Maybe CEK can find the dances with the packages for this week.

CEK has also sent several e-mails to the "missing sisters" , including VIew..........no one has contacted her.  A lot of us, like you, have wondered if VIew was okay, but there is no way to know unless she decides to contact "us".

OH.............also, who do you think will get a perfect score?

Last edited by LuvSeason18 (10/31/2023 8:37 am)

Board footera