meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/31/2023 7:19 pm  #1561

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

LuvSeason18 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Did Tom usually dress up?  I think he did, but how soon I forget. lol 

Hmmm. I'm not sure, TBH. I can't actually picture him in a costume....

LOL......well, he did dress up as a Taco on the Masked Singer........April could give you the low down on that. lol

I can't really remember what he did on DWTS.....which is unbelievable. LOL

Right? Why can't we remember?

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

10/31/2023 7:20 pm  #1562

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Hmmm. I'm not sure, TBH. I can't actually picture him in a costume....

LOL......well, he did dress up as a Taco on the Masked Singer........April could give you the low down on that. lol

I can't really remember what he did on DWTS.....which is unbelievable. LOL

Right? Why can't we remember?

???????????????   LOL.......maybe, we have a spell on us.....to keep in the Halloween mode. 

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

10/31/2023 7:21 pm  #1563

Good evening!   A little late, but I’m here!  No trick or treating around here yet.  I don’t like that the time change is so late.  Kids have to wait too late to go out!

How did the first dances go?  

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

10/31/2023 7:22 pm  #1564

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Good evening!   A little late, but I’m here!  No trick or treating around here yet.  I don’t like that the time change is so late.  Kids have to wait too late to go out!

HI JET!!!!  Jason was first......dressed as a mummy/Zombie......got a 36........Alyson just went....dressed as a vampire doing the Paso.....haven't got the scores yet.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

10/31/2023 7:23 pm  #1565

How did it go with the Posse tonight?  Did you get your project done?

10/31/2023 7:24 pm  #1566

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

HI JET!!!!  Jason was first......dressed as a mummy/Zombie......got a 36........Alyson just went....dressed as a vampire doing the Paso.....haven't got the scores yet.

Hey Luv….thanks!   Who is teh guest judge??

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

10/31/2023 7:25 pm  #1567

Alyson....29  guest judge Neacy?  Niecy?  Don't know how to spell her name...

10/31/2023 7:26 pm  #1568

Hi, Jet.T.O.T. is over here, and we didn't get any Trick-or-Treaters. I bought a bag of candy in case, but Little Bit and I have been eating it. She also has candy from my mom, who sends some to all of the grandchildren (well, except for the baby and the grand-daughter who is in Wales). The baby paid her a visit, though.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

10/31/2023 7:27 pm  #1569

Xochiti up next........she hates Halloween, never goes out...

10/31/2023 7:29 pm  #1570

Vmm........can you tell what costumes they are supposed to be?  OH...........they are "undead"........OH.......she hurt herself at the end????  I missed it........Val had to carry her down the stairs but the dance was over.....Vmm did you see what happened?

Board footera