meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/31/2023 7:46 pm  #1591

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Harry........28

Welllll……was it an improvement, do you think?

Yep, and he had a very hard dance to do.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

10/31/2023 7:46 pm  #1592

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

How many couples are left?  Maybe 8 or 9?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

10/31/2023 7:48 pm  #1593

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Awe..............

Send me a picture when it is done.

I will.  Maybe you can post it.  This is quite unique in how we are doing it.  I hope it all works out!!  Next job for me is to quilt the top.  Hoping it won’t take too long.

Ohhhhhhhhhh..........would be honored to post it for you......that is if I can......lol  I never know what I can and can't do with technology. LOL!!!!!!

Well I know for sure, I don’t know how to post on the MB anymore!!  LOL

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

10/31/2023 7:48 pm  #1594

Any Biscuit stories?  Are you a person that dresses up their animals? Some how I doubt it, but thought I would ask.

Barry up next....red riding hood theme

10/31/2023 7:49 pm  #1595

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

How many couples are left?  Maybe 8 or 9?

👍

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

10/31/2023 7:49 pm  #1596

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

I will.  Maybe you can post it.  This is quite unique in how we are doing it.  I hope it all works out!!  Next job for me is to quilt the top.  Hoping it won’t take too long.

Ohhhhhhhhhh..........would be honored to post it for you......that is if I can......lol  I never know what I can and can't do with technology. LOL!!!!!!

Well I know for sure, I don’t know how to post on the MB anymore!!  LOL

LOL..........I think they change it.  I have to post the chart differently then a use to do it.

10/31/2023 7:51 pm  #1597

Barry is doing good so far................

10/31/2023 7:51 pm  #1598

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Any Biscuit stories?  Are you a person that dresses up their animals? Some how I doubt it, but thought I would ask.

HAHAHAHA!!!  You guessed RIGHT!  We only have ever had big dogs and somehow dressing them up is a little dog thing!!!  LOL. Teh grands in SD used to paint their yellow Lab Burger.  He was soooo patient while they painted him with markers!!  LOL. Sometimes he was psychedelic, sometimes a lion, etc.  But none of our dogs have ever had that sort of patience!!  Lucky to get a red bow at Christmas!!!  LOLOLOL

10/31/2023 7:52 pm  #1599

LuvSeason18 wrote:

WOW.............he nailed that.............

WOW!!  I almost put him down to go home but didn’t think he would actually do that badly!!  But you never know!!!!

10/31/2023 7:53 pm  #1600

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

HAHAHAHA!!!  You guessed RIGHT!  We only have ever had big dogs and somehow dressing them up is a little dog thing!!!  LOL. Teh grands in SD used to paint their yellow Lab Burger.  He was soooo patient while they painted him with markers!!  LOL. Sometimes he was psychedelic, sometimes a lion, etc.  But none of our dogs have ever had that sort of patience!!  Lucky to get a red bow at Christmas!!!  LOLOLOL

LOL............................that is patience for a dog........wow.........

The only thing I have ever done was put antlers on the dogs......lol

Board footera