meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2023 8:59 pm  #1831

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Ohhhhhhhh........praying that they can figure out why some antibiotics aren't your friend.

I had one pharmacist say the one thing that all the drugs I’m allergic to have in common is the binder they use to make them….so his theory is maybe it’s actually the binder I’m allergic to and not the actual antibiotic

that is a possibility for sure. My daughter has that issue but not to the degree you have. Hers is a lot of time the color in the meds.

April….a long time friend of ours has a similar problem to yours.  In her past she has had the same sot of issue with being allergic to some ingredient (maybe binder) that isn’t the actual medication.  So that might be the issue!  Glad you are feeling better today.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/07/2023 9:00 pm  #1832

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well..........lets see what the other sisters say.........LOL

I say if he survives until then Harry will be the one in the Chiefs jersey dressed like Travis …LOL

LOL.......Yep, he would make a great Travis.  HUMM........I wonder if any of the stars will dress up as them.  I hear that those two had a lot of people dresses up as them for Halloween.

Yeah they were like a really popular costume….LOL…and Mama Kelce and her boys

11/07/2023 9:01 pm  #1833

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I say if he survives until then Harry will be the one in the Chiefs jersey dressed like Travis …LOL

LOL.......Yep, he would make a great Travis.  HUMM........I wonder if any of the stars will dress up as them.  I hear that those two had a lot of people dresses up as them for Halloween.

Yeah they were like a really popular costume….LOL…and Mama Kelce and her boys

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/07/2023 9:02 pm  #1834

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Hey Ladies!!!  *waving*. Sorry I am late to the party!!  Got wrapped up in undoing something STUPID!!  had to start something for dinner…but now I am here at least for a bit!!

How is everyone tonite/. How is the show?

Oh dear.......what was your stupid mistake?

Oh….not paying attention to where I put the decorative stitching on a placemat (first of 4) and ended up putting it in a different location on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th before I looked at the first one!!!  So the other 3 are done and 3 of us have worked at taking out the stitching on the first one throughout.the entire day!!!  I probably should have cut off the top and bottom strips and just replaced them!!  Would have been a lot quicker and easier!!!  OY!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/07/2023 9:02 pm  #1835

Ahhhhhhhhhh........to be young and to be able to move like that. LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/07/2023 9:02 pm  #1836

If Val tries to be Travis he’ll need platform cleats….LOL !!!! Ok don’t know why that just crossed my mind…I blame the Benadryl 😂🤣😂🤣😂

11/07/2023 9:02 pm  #1837

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Ahhhhhhhhhh........to be young and to be able to move like that. LOL

I know it makes me hurt just watching her…LOL

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/07/2023 9:03 pm  #1838

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Hey Ladies!!!  *waving*. Sorry I am late to the party!!  Got wrapped up in undoing something STUPID!!  had to start something for dinner…but now I am here at least for a bit!!

How is everyone tonite/. How is the show?

Oh dear.......what was your stupid mistake?

Oh….not paying attention to where I put the decorative stitching on a placemat (first of 4) and ended up putting it in a different location on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th before I looked at the first one!!!  So the other 3 are done and 3 of us have worked at taking out the stitching on the first one throughout.the entire day!!!  I probably should have cut off the top and bottom strips and just replaced them!!  Would have been a lot quicker and easier!!!  OY!!

OY IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    LOL

11/07/2023 9:03 pm  #1839

april6263 wrote:

If Val tries to be Travis he’ll need platform cleats….LOL !!!! Ok don’t know why that just crossed my mind…I blame the Benadryl 😂🤣😂🤣😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

11/07/2023 9:03 pm  #1840

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I had one pharmacist say the one thing that all the drugs I’m allergic to have in common is the binder they use to make them….so his theory is maybe it’s actually the binder I’m allergic to and not the actual antibiotic

that is a possibility for sure. My daughter has that issue but not to the degree you have. Hers is a lot of time the color in the meds.

April….a long time friend of ours has a similar problem to yours.  In her past she has had the same sot of issue with being allergic to some ingredient (maybe binder) that isn’t the actual medication.  So that might be the issue!  Glad you are feeling better today.

Thanks …it’s been a doozy….mostly because of the time release and waiting for it to clear my system

Board footera