meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2023 9:03 pm  #1841

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

It’s usually 4 I think….there’s 4 freestyles anyway

In that case, lets all add another name to the final 3 category.  

Ok

So we will have 4 names in the “final 3” category?????

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/07/2023 9:05 pm  #1842

Ok they better use Taylor’s Version not the back catalogue

11/07/2023 9:05 pm  #1843

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

In that case, lets all add another name to the final 3 category.  

Ok

So we will have 4 names in the “final 3” category?????

LOL...............yep, I was trying to figure out how many freestyles we were getting this year, April says 4 SO I said lets all add another name.  I will fix the chart and remind everyone for next week.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/07/2023 9:06 pm  #1844

Did they give the scores?  I was typing and not listening.  If so, what did they get?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/07/2023 9:06 pm  #1845

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Hey Ladies!!!  *waving*. Sorry I am late to the party!!  Got wrapped up in undoing something STUPID!!  had to start something for dinner…but now I am here at least for a bit!!

How is everyone tonite/. How is the show?

Oh dear.......what was your stupid mistake?

Oh….not paying attention to where I put the decorative stitching on a placemat (first of 4) and ended up putting it in a different location on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th before I looked at the first one!!!  So the other 3 are done and 3 of us have worked at taking out the stitching on the first one throughout.the entire day!!!  I probably should have cut off the top and bottom strips and just replaced them!!  Would have been a lot quicker and easier!!!  OY!!

Oh wow…that sounds frustrating

11/07/2023 9:06 pm  #1846

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Ahhhhhhhhhh........to be young and to be able to move like that. LOL

I know it makes me hurt just watching her…LOL

LOL…right

11/07/2023 9:07 pm  #1847

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Did they give the scores?  I was typing and not listening.  If so, what did they get?

For Val and Xochitl?  9 8 9 8

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/07/2023 9:07 pm  #1848

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Oh….not paying attention to where I put the decorative stitching on a placemat (first of 4) and ended up putting it in a different location on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th before I looked at the first one!!!  So the other 3 are done and 3 of us have worked at taking out the stitching on the first one throughout.the entire day!!!  I probably should have cut off the top and bottom strips and just replaced them!!  Would have been a lot quicker and easier!!!  OY!!

Will the holes from the stitching that was taken out hurt the fabric or looks?

11/07/2023 9:08 pm  #1849

LuvSeason18 wrote:

9 8 9 8

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/07/2023 9:08 pm  #1850

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

That is so frustrating for sure.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

Board footera