meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2023 9:44 pm  #1941

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Gangnam Style again???? Really ?????

I wasn't happy about it, either, but I enjoyed that way more than the last time. I think the judges did, too!

A perfect score in a team dance? What does that do to our game, lol?

LOL…good question

11/07/2023 9:45 pm  #1942

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

I wasn't happy about it, either, but I enjoyed that way more than the last time. I think the judges did, too!

I have to agree with you Vmm…I was worried but it was good. I was wondering about that too. Luv please help us know what it does to the scores.

WELL...........................I think we should leave the perfect score to a solo dance. 

Ok that sounds good!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/07/2023 9:45 pm  #1943

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Good luck!!! I’m cooking this year too

Good luck to you too!!!

Thanks….Grandma will be here to supervise me so it ought to go ok….LOL

I am cooking, but just for us. We always went to my sil's house and then she hosted it at my in-laws for a year or two before the pandemic. But since the pandemic, my family doesn't want to go anywhere. Plus, it's a busy time for us at work. 

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/07/2023 9:45 pm  #1944

april6263 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL…good question

I am going to leave the perfect score guess to a solo dance.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/07/2023 9:46 pm  #1945

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

I never expected to have the opportunity to give that woman my opinion!!  It was pure chance!!  I was less hard core than what I wrote, but she got the picture!!!

Some times it’s important to be reminded to think before we speak ….I’m glad you had a chance to speak to her about it

Especially when you are in a place like that.  YOu can’t expect to zone out a portion of the people….and there are always different perspectives.  She really hurt the teacher’s feelings, which sort of surprised me because she seemed like a pretty self-confident person.

Yeah but sometimes that one negative voice can hurt even the most confident people

11/07/2023 9:47 pm  #1946

LuvSeason18 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I was just thinking the same thing......LOL!!!!!!!!!

It was a great dance.  

Who was it and what dance?

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/07/2023 9:48 pm  #1947

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Some times it’s important to be reminded to think before we speak ….I’m glad you had a chance to speak to her about it

Especially when you are in a place like that.  YOu can’t expect to zone out a portion of the people….and there are always different perspectives.  She really hurt the teacher’s feelings, which sort of surprised me because she seemed like a pretty self-confident person.

Yeah but sometimes that one negative voice can hurt even the most confident people

Oh totally.  It was wrong on many levels.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/07/2023 9:48 pm  #1948

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Me too.  I have to also!

D is requesting a “Thanksgiving shaped” cake this year …so I guess I’ll have to figure that one out…lol 🤷‍♀️

What is the shape he is wantiing??  That is some request!!!

“Thanksgiving shaped” is how he keeps describing it….lol

11/07/2023 9:49 pm  #1949

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Me too. I have to also!

D is requesting a “Thanksgiving shaped” cake this year …so I guess I’ll have to figure that one out…lol 🤷‍♀️

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  A turkey shaped cake?  LOL 

I was thinking about making a round vanilla cake and making it look like mashed potatoes and gravy 😂🤣

11/07/2023 9:50 pm  #1950

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

What is the shape he is wantiing?? That is some request!!!

“Thanksgiving shaped” is how he keeps describing it….lol

LOL.............a five finger turkey shaped cake. 

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

Board footera