meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/14/2023 8:56 pm  #2071

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

So is everyone ready for Thanksgiving??? I can’t get in the almost holiday spirt yet.

NOPE.........lol

NOT EVEN CLOSE!  But Friday Granddaughter #1 is flying in from college in VA.  WEhave to pick her up at LAX.  Parent and bro arriving around midnite but they have a rental car!  On Saturday they go to SD for 2 days!!  Monday is, I thik, some beach waffle ball if it doesn’ riain!!  (I believe it when I se it—not when the weather guessers  predict it!). Tuesday is K’s MIL’s family’s TGm Wednesday is DIL’s family’s, Thursday is ours!!!  I think everyone will be sick of cooking and eating turkey!!!  Friday I think they start leaving although first in is last out….on Sunday morning!!  Meanwhile, I hit I’ll be home cooking and baking mainly!!!  LOL

Wow sounds like a busy week but a lot of fun

11/14/2023 8:57 pm  #2072

april6263 wrote:

Ok….ummmm….am I the only one that thought the age gap made that look…..ummmmmm…..Peta doing a …ahem …sexy dance with her Grandpa….I like them but it just was an odd dance style choice for them to dance too 🤦‍♀️

LOL now that you mention it.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/14/2023 8:57 pm  #2073

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK..........you having Turkey or Ham or what???

Turkey and I may do a little ham for Kaylee, she loves ham. Then the normal sides, stuffing, mashed potatoes, broccoli casserole, sweet potato casserole, cranberry sauce and collards. I will probably do green beans cause only 3 of us like collards oh and macaroni and cheese for the kids. Oh and home made rolls. For dessert pumpkin pie, brownies and Carrot Cake. Kaylee wants Rice Krispie treats too!!! What are you having?

Man, CEK, can we come to your house??!!   LOL

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/14/2023 8:58 pm  #2074

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

So is everyone ready for Thanksgiving??? I can’t get in the almost holiday spirt yet.

NOPE.........lol

NOT EVEN CLOSE!  But Friday Granddaughter #1 is flying in from college in VA.  WEhave to pick her up at LAX.  Parent and bro arriving around midnite but they have a rental car!  On Saturday they go to SD for 2 days!!  Monday is, I thik, some beach waffle ball if it doesn’ riain!!  (I believe it when I se it—not when the weather guessers  predict it!). Tuesday is K’s MIL’s family’s TGm Wednesday is DIL’s family’s, Thursday is ours!!!  I think everyone will be sick of cooking and eating turkey!!!  Friday I think they start leaving although first in is last out….on Sunday morning!!  Meanwhile, I hit I’ll be home cooking and baking mainly!!!  LOL

LOL........How many thanksgivings does your family have?  LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/14/2023 8:58 pm  #2075

Ok was Barry over scored again???  That seemed kind of high to me

11/14/2023 8:58 pm  #2076

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

So who’s the guest judge tonight???

Billy Porter

Who’s that??!!!  I have never heard the name….but that isn’t unusual!!  LOL

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

11/14/2023 8:59 pm  #2077

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK..........you having Turkey or Ham or what???

Turkey and I may do a little ham for Kaylee, she loves ham. Then the normal sides, stuffing, mashed potatoes, broccoli casserole, sweet potato casserole, cranberry sauce and collards. I will probably do green beans cause only 3 of us like collards oh and macaroni and cheese for the kids. Oh and home made rolls. For dessert pumpkin pie, brownies and Carrot Cake. Kaylee wants Rice Krispie treats too!!! What are you having?

Man, CEK, can we come to your house??!!   LOL

CEK.............when you have time add all of those recipes into the cookbook.  They all sound fab.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/14/2023 9:00 pm  #2078

Ok is anyone tired of hearing “Black Friday Sales” before Black Friday…I mean they rush things so much anymore.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/14/2023 9:00 pm  #2079

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

NOPE.........lol

LOL........How many thanksgivings does your family have?  LOL

Well, this year is kinda different with K’s MIL’s health situation.  I think everyone is projecting this could be their last one with her.  Normally we go to my SIL’s!!!  Way easier!!  But I will make most things ahead so it shouldn’t be too bad.

11/14/2023 9:00 pm  #2080

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Ok….ummmm….am I the only one that thought the age gap made that look…..ummmmmm…..Peta doing a …ahem …sexy dance with her Grandpa….I like them but it just was an odd dance style choice for them to dance too 🤦‍♀️

LOL now that you mention it.

LOL…I know it wasn’t intended but 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Board footera