meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/14/2023 9:01 pm  #2081

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Turkey and I may do a little ham for Kaylee, she loves ham. Then the normal sides, stuffing, mashed potatoes, broccoli casserole, sweet potato casserole, cranberry sauce and collards. I will probably do green beans cause only 3 of us like collards oh and macaroni and cheese for the kids. Oh and home made rolls. For dessert pumpkin pie, brownies and Carrot Cake. Kaylee wants Rice Krispie treats too!!! What are you having?

Man, CEK, can we come to your house??!!   LOL

CEK.............when you have time add all of those recipes into the cookbook.  They all sound fab.

I am actually  working on getting recipes to you.  It is sort of hit or miss but I’ve typed about half of them.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/14/2023 9:01 pm  #2082

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

NOT EVEN CLOSE!  But Friday Granddaughter #1 is flying in from college in VA.  WEhave to pick her up at LAX.  Parent and bro arriving around midnite but they have a rental car!  On Saturday they go to SD for 2 days!!  Monday is, I thik, some beach waffle ball if it doesn’ riain!!  (I believe it when I se it—not when the weather guessers  predict it!). Tuesday is K’s MIL’s family’s TGm Wednesday is DIL’s family’s, Thursday is ours!!!  I think everyone will be sick of cooking and eating turkey!!!  Friday I think they start leaving although first in is last out….on Sunday morning!!  Meanwhile, I hit I’ll be home cooking and baking mainly!!!  LOL

LOL........How many thanksgivings does your family have?  LOL

Well, this year is kinda different with K’s MIL’s health situation.  I think everyone is projecting this could be their last one with her.  Normally we go to my SIL’s!!!  Way easier!!  But I will make most things ahead so it shouldn’t be too bad.

Ah.......makes sense.  Praying she has a wonderful holiday and feels good during it.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/14/2023 9:02 pm  #2083

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK..........you having Turkey or Ham or what???

Turkey and I may do a little ham for Kaylee, she loves ham. Then the normal sides, stuffing, mashed potatoes, broccoli casserole, sweet potato casserole, cranberry sauce and collards. I will probably do green beans cause only 3 of us like collards oh and macaroni and cheese for the kids. Oh and home made rolls. For dessert pumpkin pie, brownies and Carrot Cake. Kaylee wants Rice Krispie treats too!!! What are you having?

That sounds really good

11/14/2023 9:02 pm  #2084

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

CEK.............when you have time add all of those recipes into the cookbook.  They all sound fab.

No problem at all I have them written down..some of them were my mother-in-laws.  Yall can send me your recipes too…I can get started on the book anytime.  I figured that after thanksgiving and things maybe slow down it will be better to send them.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/14/2023 9:03 pm  #2085

CEK40 wrote:

Ok is anyone tired of hearing “Black Friday Sales” before Black Friday…I mean they rush things so much anymore.

Yes!! it makes actual Black Friday pointless in a way

11/14/2023 9:04 pm  #2086

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

That sounds really good

I know there will be plenty so come on down…

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/14/2023 9:04 pm  #2087

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL........How many thanksgivings does your family have?  LOL

Well, this year is kinda different with K’s MIL’s health situation.  I think everyone is projecting this could be their last one with her.  Normally we go to my SIL’s!!!  Way easier!!  But I will make most things ahead so it shouldn’t be too bad.

Ah.......makes sense.  Praying she has a wonderful holiday and feels good during it.

Well said….amen

11/14/2023 9:04 pm  #2088

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

I am actually  working on getting recipes to you.  It is sort of hit or miss but I’ve typed about half of them.

Sounds good.  Whenever you are able to is fine.

11/14/2023 9:06 pm  #2089

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Well said….amen

I second that.

11/14/2023 9:08 pm  #2090

So ….is the finale later than usual???… it’s usually Thanksgiving week but we still have too many couples for that

Board footera