meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/14/2023 9:40 pm  #2141

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

I know don’t it. I don’t understand calling it Black Friday when it isn’t. I am still old fashion that when I was younger you never saw any Christmas out till the day after Thanksgiving. Heck my son said they are playing Christmas music in the store already.

They just let the holidays run together from Halloween to New Years. Poor Thanksgiving gets hidden in the rough from Halloween to Christmas.

It seemed this year there was a lot less interestin in Halloween and TG has been declining for a really long time.  Everything is Christmas TOO EARLY and then they don’t want it to have any relevance to religion.  PLEASE!  Give me a beak!!  So ridiculous.

So D and I are doing this thing this year….it’s called…You’ve been Gobbled….you pick some friends …we’re doing 5…then make a small thanksgiving gift …then go online and print this paper that says You’ve been Gobbled and has instructions for them to do the same with a few friends ….then you secretly leave the gift on their front porch (or some where they’ll find the gift with the paper attached)…..the idea is to hopefully get a chain of anonymous gift giving going during Thanksgiving week 🙂

That’s very cool, April!  Let us know how it goes…if you get any feedback.  Is it supposed to be anonymous?

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/14/2023 9:40 pm  #2142

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

For sure.  WHere did you hear of this?  I think it is a wonderful idea.

I ran across it online….I was looking for Thanksgiving things to do with kids….I just really liked this one because I think it’s good for kids to learn you shouldn’t always need credit for doing something nice for someone…..just seeing them happy is reward enough

Right.........what a great learning experience and what a great mother you are.  Teaching him the more important things in life.

Thanks….we’re having fun with it….picking people that we’ve been Thankful for this year and we’re including a card that simply says …”I’m thankful for you”

11/14/2023 9:41 pm  #2143

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Jet, did I miss the extra name that you want to add to your final 4?  Please let me know......I am having a hard time keeping track of everything tonight.....so many things keep popping up during the show . LOL

OH… I didn’t see that!  I will PM some name!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

11/14/2023 9:41 pm  #2144

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think he deserved it.  I mean, he really DANCED.......lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/14/2023 9:41 pm  #2145

Yay

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/14/2023 9:42 pm  #2146

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

UGh........are they pushing the showmance????

Yes definitely….all season

Showmance with who:  Harry and Rylee?

11/14/2023 9:42 pm  #2147

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

It seemed this year there was a lot less interestin in Halloween and TG has been declining for a really long time.  Everything is Christmas TOO EARLY and then they don’t want it to have any relevance to religion.  PLEASE!  Give me a beak!!  So ridiculous.

So D and I are doing this thing this year….it’s called…You’ve been Gobbled….you pick some friends …we’re doing 5…then make a small thanksgiving gift …then go online and print this paper that says You’ve been Gobbled and has instructions for them to do the same with a few friends ….then you secretly leave the gift on their front porch (or some where they’ll find the gift with the paper attached)…..the idea is to hopefully get a chain of anonymous gift giving going during Thanksgiving week 🙂

That’s very cool, April!  Let us know how it goes…if you get any feedback.  Is it supposed to be anonymous?

Yep….lol

11/14/2023 9:42 pm  #2148

CEK40 wrote:

Yay

I don't even mind losing that point. LOL  It was FUN!!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/14/2023 9:42 pm  #2149

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

YES

11/14/2023 9:43 pm  #2150

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Yes….the show has been trying to push the showmance angle all season with them

Board footera