meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2023 9:02 pm  #2341

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Humm................she may need to change that number in the future IF Travis stays her man. lol

13 has always been her lucky number…lol….she was born on the 13th of December…..his number is 87….87 + 13 = 100…..LOL…Nemo and the Swifties loose their minds over that….lol

Haha. I don't know if Little Bit knows that tidbit. She isn't into football. (Well, not American football, lol.)

Oh yeah ….D is a HUGE Chiefs fan….I have to admit….I’m not a Swifty but I’ve fallen waaaaaaay down this rabbit hole….LOL…as bad as MnM…LOL….but the whole thing is so cute it’s fun to watch….LOL

11/21/2023 9:04 pm  #2342

It sounds like another perfect score.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/21/2023 9:05 pm  #2343

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Haha. Yeah, apparently the number 13 has all sorts of significance. 

Right….LOL….and apparently in her hit song from waaaaaaaayyyyyyy back (that was about a football player btw) she had written and sung the line… you’ll be 87 and I’ll be 89….LOL….the Swifties loose it over that one too 🤣😂🤣

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Nemo is going to make you a shipping Swiftie yet.......what is travis and taylors shipping name?

LOL…Traylor, Swelce, Tayvis….there’s a lot….this ship has gone international ….LOL!!!!!!!! And football players are the best at spilling the tea….LOL

11/21/2023 9:05 pm  #2344

Well strike that.......Carrie Ann's comments.....lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/21/2023 9:06 pm  #2345

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Right….LOL….and apparently in her hit song from waaaaaaaayyyyyyy back (that was about a football player btw) she had written and sung the line… you’ll be 87 and I’ll be 89….LOL….the Swifties loose it over that one too 🤣😂🤣

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Nemo is going to make you a shipping Swiftie yet.......what is travis and taylors shipping name?

LOL…Traylor, Swelce, Tayvis….there’s a lot….this ship has gone international ….LOL!!!!!!!! And football players are the best at spilling the tea….LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You mean they have dozen of shipping names?  TOO FUNNY!!!!!!

11/21/2023 9:07 pm  #2346

Ok so Alfonso just said our singers so I think it’s probably not Taylor singing

11/21/2023 9:08 pm  #2347

Humm.........if their ship is international, maybe that is why there were so many Chiefs fans when they played in Germany?  they were all screaming because of the ship......not the team??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/21/2023 9:09 pm  #2348

april6263 wrote:

Ok so Alfonso just said our singers so I think it’s probably not Taylor singing

DID HE????  I missed that.  Well, it looks like maybe the mystery on her voice might have been solved. LOL!!!!!

11/21/2023 9:11 pm  #2349

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You mean they have dozen of shipping names?  TOO FUNNY!!!!!!

LOL…yep….it is such a cute story that I mean it’s EVERYWHERE….lol….when she changed the lyric while he and her dad were at the concert ….lol…. this huge 6’5” football player put his hands up to his cheeks (ala home alone…lol ) and visibly blushed…LOL!!!!! Her dad tried to high five him and he totally missed it

11/21/2023 9:11 pm  #2350

Well April, you NAILED the solo lowest score guess........the only one of us not to choose Harry...LOL

Board footera