meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2023 9:46 pm  #2391

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

april6263 wrote:

Oh and Julianne is wearing the color of the costume Taylor was wearing when she ran into Travis arms and kissed him as she was coming off stage at her concert …..LOL….so the colors do make sense

You ARE a shipper !!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/21/2023 9:47 pm  #2392

CEK40 wrote:

Hey Everyone….hope you are all good tonight.  I wanted to pop in and say Hi.  Not feeling 100% but I got drugs to hopefully make me feel better.

I just caught the relay dances.

((Hugs)) how are you feeling Cek

11/21/2023 9:48 pm  #2393

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............WELL.................I might have to agree with you then. LOL!!!!!!!!  You do make sense.

Ok figured out the black….LOL…it’s from her Reputation album that has the song Endgame!!!..so by color you have our judges sitting in order representing….Jason, Travis, Taylor and Endgame!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You are on Fire tonight.

LOL!!!!! I have had too much fun going down this rabbit hole

11/21/2023 9:48 pm  #2394

I think I like Jason better ......another that could go either way

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/21/2023 9:48 pm  #2395

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Hey Everyone….hope you are all good tonight. I wanted to pop in and say Hi. Not feeling 100% but I got drugs to hopefully make me feel better.

HI CEK ...........HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so sorry that you are not feeling well.  I hope the Meds kick in and you will be feeling better soon.  If I don't get to tell you later......I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  

Hey Luv I am keeping my fingers crossed they work fast.  LOL.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving too!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/21/2023 9:48 pm  #2396

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I think I like Jason better ......another that could go either way

Me too Luv

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/21/2023 9:48 pm  #2397

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Ok figured out the black….LOL…it’s from her Reputation album that has the song Endgame!!!..so by color you have our judges sitting in order representing….Jason, Travis, Taylor and Endgame!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You are on Fire tonight.

LOL!!!!! I have had too much fun going down this rabbit hole

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/21/2023 9:49 pm  #2398

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh and Julianne is wearing the color of the costume Taylor was wearing when she ran into Travis arms and kissed him as she was coming off stage at her concert …..LOL….so the colors do make sense

You ARE a shipper !!!!!

LOL…at least they openly admit they’re dating….

11/21/2023 9:49 pm  #2399

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Hey Everyone….hope you are all good tonight. I wanted to pop in and say Hi. Not feeling 100% but I got drugs to hopefully make me feel better.

HI CEK ...........HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so sorry that you are not feeling well.  I hope the Meds kick in and you will be feeling better soon.  If I don't get to tell you later......I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  

Hey Luv I am keeping my fingers crossed they work fast. LOL.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving too!

Thank you

11/21/2023 9:50 pm  #2400

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Hey Everyone….hope you are all good tonight.  I wanted to pop in and say Hi.  Not feeling 100% but I got drugs to hopefully make me feel better.

((Hugs)) how are you feeling Cek

No terrible just not myself.  It feels like my head is swollen from the sinus infection.

How are you doing!

Board footera