meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2023 8:54 pm  #2541

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

I know my pics are all messed up because I totally forgot about them and I even forgot today was Tuesday.  I forgot to go to my hair cut appointment today…my mind is totally in a fog…LOL. More than normal!!!

I’m still trying to get back into the swing of our normal routine after last week off too…lol

How are you doing since the medicine mess up?  My dad was allergic to every pain medication especially opioids.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 8:54 pm  #2542

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

I just checked on D2. She says she is meh but a little bit better.

Oh no is she sick too??? What about Star and R2 ??

11/28/2023 8:55 pm  #2543

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

I think the OD level on that is around 5-6,000mg!!  We take 500 mg a day normally and if we have a cold or feel like it is coming on we take one every few hours.

I can’t take the actually vitamin C pills but I drink a glass of water with a half lemon squeezed in it every morning.  My lung doctor told me to do it.

Hey sort of twins!! That’s what my Dr tells me to do for my kidneys too …lol

Yep…my SIL had to go to the ER 2 weekends ago and found out he had a floating stone in his kidney and possible diverticulitis and the lemon juice was a suggestion for him too.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 8:56 pm  #2544

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

I think the OD level on that is around 5-6,000mg!!  We take 500 mg a day normally and if we have a cold or feel like it is coming on we take one every few hours.

I can’t take the actually vitamin C pills but I drink a glass of water with a half lemon squeezed in it every morning.  My lung doctor told me to do it.

Hey sort of twins!! That’s what my Dr tells me to do for my kidneys too …lol

I have had a kidney stone too so I guess the Lemon juice is a positive for that too…I never want another one of them again.

11/28/2023 8:57 pm  #2545

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Alyson is adorable.

She really is ….lol….did she just get her dance movies mixed up and ask Julianne if she was Baby???…that’s Dirty Dancing….not Footloose….LOL..Footloose was Ariel

11/28/2023 8:57 pm  #2546

april6263 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Alyson is adorable.

She really is ….lol….did she just get her dance movies mixed up and ask Julianne if she was Baby???…that’s Dirty Dancing….not Footloose….LOL..Footloose was Ariel

Oh your right.

11/28/2023 8:58 pm  #2547

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

This has been about almost 2 months and hubby is still coughing.

Is it the flu???

No he had a sinus infection.  Lungs were clear and no COVID.  He was on antibiotic and prednisone. And the sinus went away but left him with a cough.

Oh …glad it wasn’t COVID …but those coughs do linger with asthma

11/28/2023 9:00 pm  #2548

april6263 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

D2 is the one who was sick first, but she had gotten better. I don't know if we gave it back to her or she picked something else up. Star didn't come home for Thanksgiving, so she is fine, luckily. I haven't heard about R2 being sick. And my hubby is ok so far.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/28/2023 9:00 pm  #2549

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

I know my pics are all messed up because I totally forgot about them and I even forgot today was Tuesday.  I forgot to go to my hair cut appointment today…my mind is totally in a fog…LOL. More than normal!!!

I’m still trying to get back into the swing of our normal routine after last week off too…lol

How are you doing since the medicine mess up?  My dad was allergic to every pain medication especially opioids.

I’m doing good now…it just took awhile to get the time released med out of my system…probably not in my best interest to take any more time released antibiotics

11/28/2023 9:01 pm  #2550

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

D2 is the one who was sick first, but she had gotten better. I don't know if we gave it back to her or she picked something else up. Star didn't come home for Thanksgiving, so she is fine, luckily. I haven't heard about R2 being sick. And my hubby is ok so far.

Yup, R2 is fine so far.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

Board footera