meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2023 10:00 pm  #2681

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

Alyson.......Jason........Charity....made it to the final........WHOA.............Okay...........those crazy people........they send ALL 5 go into the final.......OKAY......now what am I going to do with the game?  LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/28/2023 10:00 pm  #2682

april6263 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Hey Gabriele…So glad you could join us tonight. How are you doing?

Hi CEK,

it's been a heck of a year......  but I have be reading up on your showtime chats after the event.  Sooooo many healt issues, but I guess things aren't back to where they have been before Covid. 

How are things going with your hips….you had just had surgery on them when we talked last

Oh is it that long????   It has been since Disney got a hold of the show.....   One of the hips is better than the other, but that's what most people say.  It would help, if I could shed a bit of excess 'balast'.  *lol*

'The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears' - Native American Proverb

11/28/2023 10:00 pm  #2683

Oh my gosh. All the couples will be here next week….I can’t even believe it

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 10:01 pm  #2684

WHAT!!!!!!!! No one goes home??????? Five person finale?????….they just threw a wrench in our game….LOL

11/28/2023 10:02 pm  #2685

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Alyson.......Jason........Charity....made it to the final........WHOA.............Okay...........those crazy people........they send ALL 5 go into the final.......OKAY......now what am I going to do with the game?  LOL

I have no idea Luv.
Alfonso just said they were talking over all the prime time ABC time slots and it was the biggest finale ever.  Wow I don’t know what to say.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 10:02 pm  #2686

CEK40 wrote:

Okay, I guess no one will get a pt for going home and the bottom 3......LOL  CRAZY.......lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/28/2023 10:02 pm  #2687

april6263 wrote:

WHAT!!!!!!!! No one goes home??????? Five person finale?????….they just threw a wrench in our game….LOL

I know April…this is crazy!

11/28/2023 10:02 pm  #2688

That is how it should be! But Xochtil and Ariana both looked like they were going to cry. That was stressful!

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/28/2023 10:03 pm  #2689

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I have no idea Luv.
Alfonso just said they were talking over all the prime time ABC time slots and it was the biggest finale ever. Wow I don’t know what to say.

SO............does that mean it will be 3 HOURS???????????

11/28/2023 10:03 pm  #2690

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Okay, I guess no one will get a pt for going home and the bottom 3......LOL  CRAZY.......lol

Wow this is just crazy!

Board footera