meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2023 8:57 pm  #2861

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Orrrrrrrrr…..lol…..are you our top secret spy that told them about our game…hmmmmmmmmm 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

LOL..................shoot, you found me out.....

LOL…I mean ….you ARE the keeper of the charts…hmmmmm🤔😂

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

12/05/2023 8:57 pm  #2862

LuvSeason18 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh awesome!!! What is she singing

She has a few lines in a song called Amani. It's a bit high, so she definitely needs her voice in good shape.

Fingers crossed..........

Jason......10....10....10

WOW!!  YEA!!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

12/05/2023 8:58 pm  #2863

Hey Sisters…I am here hope you are all doing well.
I just got through talking to my son and my Kaleb and Kenzie they had their wrestling match and Kaleb had his band concert.  Kaleb won his match and Kenzie won by forfeit since there was no opponent in her weight class. 

Now I am getting hubby up for work and trying to take care of Zelda…she is having a bit of disorentation tonight so I will be back soon…I am watching the show while I try to do all this.  I hat it but you know how it is when real life takes over!!!!

Be back in a few!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

12/05/2023 8:58 pm  #2864

Ariana up next.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

12/05/2023 8:58 pm  #2865

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

That’s heavy responsibility, Luv!!  LOL 😋

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

12/05/2023 8:59 pm  #2866

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

She is much better. I am holding my breath because she has her concert on Friday. She has a little solo in choir.

Oh awesome!!! What is she singing

She has a few lines in a song called Amani. It's a bit high, so she definitely needs her voice in good shape.

Oh wow….so excited for her…and fingers crossed her throat feels well that night

12/05/2023 9:00 pm  #2867

CEK40 wrote:

I just got through talking to my son and my Kaleb and Kenzie they had their wrestling match and Kaleb had his band concert. Kaleb won his match and Kenzie won by forfeit since there was no opponent in her weight class.

Now I am getting hubby up for work and trying to take care of Zelda…she is having a bit of disorentation tonight so I will be back soon…I am watching the show while I try to do all this. I hat it but you know how it is when real life takes over!!!!

Be back in a few!

Glad you are here, CEK!  We’ll *seed* you in a few when the chores are done!!  😀

12/05/2023 9:00 pm  #2868

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

That’s heavy responsibility, Luv!!  LOL 😋

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It really is..........I was a bit worried when I was sick.......I mean, I was coming up with plan B's on who could take over for me. LOL

12/05/2023 9:01 pm  #2869

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

12/05/2023 9:01 pm  #2870

CEK40 wrote:

I just got through talking to my son and my Kaleb and Kenzie they had their wrestling match and Kaleb had his band concert.  Kaleb won his match and Kenzie won by forfeit since there was no opponent in her weight class. 

Now I am getting hubby up for work and trying to take care of Zelda…she is having a bit of disorentation tonight so I will be back soon…I am watching the show while I try to do all this.  I hat it but you know how it is when real life takes over!!!!

Be back in a few!

Hey Cek!!!!!!

Board footera