meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2023 10:37 pm  #3081

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

That was good, but I still liked Jason's the best........LOL

Me too Luv…his was my favorite!

Me three….LOL

12/05/2023 10:37 pm  #3082

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

12/05/2023 10:38 pm  #3083

Val is such a great teacher. He really did a fantastic job with her. She had no dance experience, right?

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

12/05/2023 10:40 pm  #3084

gabriele wrote:

gabriele wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh…ok….I wasn’t sure what the sm drama was about ….I think it would have been interesting to have him paired with Daniela because she’s really good with the big guys but I suspect TPTB wanted him with Rylee to push the shipping agenda

Yes, 100% right, I think.

and adding.....  he apparently said on a podcast that she invited him to Utah leading up to Christmas.  So, they keep on teasing in view of the tour, I think.

Yeah and I saw he gave her a 15,000 dollar diamond bracelet as a gift after they were eliminated

12/05/2023 10:40 pm  #3085

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Val is such a great teacher. He really did a fantastic job with her. She had no dance experience, right?

Is that true?  If so........WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   She is awesome 

Last edited by LuvSeason18 (12/05/2023 10:40 pm)

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

12/05/2023 10:40 pm  #3086

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

I think he did, he is good with the younger stars.  I don’t think she had any experience dancing. I will check!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

12/05/2023 10:40 pm  #3087

april6263 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

gabriele wrote:

Yes, 100% right, I think.

and adding.....  he apparently said on a podcast that she invited him to Utah leading up to Christmas.  So, they keep on teasing in view of the tour, I think.

Yeah and I saw he gave her a 15,000 dollar diamond bracelet as a gift after they were eliminated

SAY WHAT!!!!!!!???????????????????

12/05/2023 10:41 pm  #3088

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

He has a real knack for teaching the young dancers.  Probably easier if they have no experience because they can learn the proper way vs. having bad habits to reverse.

Last edited by JetmamaDiDi (12/05/2023 10:43 pm)

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

12/05/2023 10:41 pm  #3089

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

He really did….he is such a sweet guy

12/05/2023 10:41 pm  #3090

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

SAY WHAT!!!!!!!???????????????????

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!  Maybe there is something going on there???!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

Board footera