meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2023 10:51 pm  #3111

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

gabriele wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!  Maybe there is something going on there???!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep and he spent Thanksgiving with her family.

I initially found that quite weird, especially looking at my son who has just been through year 12, thinking Rylee is the same age.  But then again, a number of the pros got together really early (for the woman) and have quite an age difference, like Derek and wife, the Pashkovs, Jenna and Val ect.  The dance world is just different, I guess. 

That’s true….its not unheard of….hmmmmmmmmm

12/05/2023 10:51 pm  #3112

CEK40 wrote:

I have really enjoyed this season. It has been more like the old times than since Trya took over.

I agree….they took it back to more of the old days type of format.  If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!!!  LOL

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

12/05/2023 10:51 pm  #3113

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

I have really enjoyed this season. It has been more like the old times than since Trya took over.

I am glad they brought it back to ABC........LOL

Oh Luv I am too…I am just so glad that we could all be together like we use too!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

12/05/2023 10:51 pm  #3114

Well here we go!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

12/05/2023 10:51 pm  #3115

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Gabriele and I want to know!!!!!!  LOL

Too right!  Don't get too carried away and forget to give us a running account......  or I will spam you with 'stuff'.   *lol*

'The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears' - Native American Proverb

12/05/2023 10:51 pm  #3116

CEK40 wrote:

I have really enjoyed this season.  It has been more like the old times than since Trya took over.

Me too….now I just wish they’d bring back the spring season

12/05/2023 10:52 pm  #3117

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Almost time for the show to start here!!!  Hubby watching some B&W movie!!!

LOL…it’s going to start there as it ends here probably

12/05/2023 10:53 pm  #3118

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

I am glad they brought it back to ABC........LOL

So am I.  I think they realized the cut their own throat with D+ only and all the other nonsense.  You have to know your customers and cater to them.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

12/05/2023 10:54 pm  #3119

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Almost time for the show to start here!!!  Hubby watching some B&W movie!!!

LOL…it’s going to start there as it ends here probably

That’s how it is!!!  LOL

12/05/2023 10:54 pm  #3120

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Me too….now I just wish they’d bring back the spring season

I agree.  But probably not, I suppose.

Board footera