meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2023 11:02 pm  #3151

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Val wanted that so badly. It was in his face. I am happy for them. I wish they left more time for the celebration. Awww, Len. Sniff.

I know he did.  I read someplace there is a chance he may not come back next season but don’t know how true those stories are!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

12/05/2023 11:03 pm  #3152

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Ok, I need to go to bed!

I am with you Vmm!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

12/05/2023 11:03 pm  #3153

I think I’m going to hit up the other TV and watch the show…..now that I know how it ends!!!!!!  LOLOLOL

Good nite, all….😴😴😴

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

12/05/2023 11:04 pm  #3154

Well it has been another great season…loved chatting with you all….need to run for now though …talk to you all soon and tomorrow for the Masked singer…goodnight ((hugs))

12/05/2023 11:07 pm  #3155

Oh my dear Sisters…I need to go and check on Zelda. I have so enjoyed this season with you all and am so sad that it has ended.  We HAVE to get together and make it a point to on occasion because it is to long to wait in between seasons.  I wish they did 2 seasons still…

Take care have a great week and lets check in either before or after Christmas and hopefully work out a time to get together if not but for 30 minutes maybe once a month to check in with one another.

Oh and don’t forget to send me your recipes so I can get our Sisterhood Cookbook on the roll hopefully have it after the new year.

I will get the dances up in the morning.  Have a great night and rest well….HUGS

12/05/2023 11:11 pm  #3156

Good night all! 

I will let you know my thoughts, just like yesterday's newspaper, once I've watched it in a week's time.  *lol*  

It's been great to catch at least a delayed part of it.  

'The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears' - Native American Proverb

12/06/2023 12:42 am  #3157

Just saw this on line...

FOX’s hit competition series So You Think You Can Dance will return for an 18th season in spring of 2024 and it will have something old and something new.

The old is the return of Nigel Lythgoe as one of the judges and Cat Deeley back as host. The new is the addition of Allison Holker and Maksim Chmerkovskiy. Allison was formerly a contestant on the series and is the widow of Stephen “tWitch” Boss, who was also a contestant and judge on the series. In addition, she was one of the 12 professional dancers on the 19th season of Dancing with the Stars and served as a choreographer. Maks, of course, is a DWTS Mirrorball Trophy winner and choreographer and is brand-new to SYTYCD.

Last edited by CEK40 (12/06/2023 12:43 am)

12/06/2023 9:19 am  #3158

Morning ALL. .......wow, what a final.  It was really a great season.   I tried to upload the chart this morning but the site that does that, isn't working.  Glad it worked during the DWTS season. lol  Anyway, we have a winner.........by one pt.   WHOO HOO.........I will try again later to see if I can get the chart to post, if not, I will just write down how everyone did.  

Very interesting news CEK........I never cared for that show, but may have to give it another chance.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

12/06/2023 10:50 am  #3159

[img][/img]

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

12/06/2023 10:51 am  #3160

[img][/img]

Board footera