meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/31/2023 8:34 pm  #1661

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Humm............I thought Mauricio did pretty good with his  A. Tango

I thought so, too. I want him to go home and fix things, though.

You’re right, vmmm.   Go home and fix things.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

10/31/2023 8:34 pm  #1662

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Right, when he mention Emma looking and being sexy.....it felt "strange", even though he probably didn't mean it "that way". lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

10/31/2023 8:34 pm  #1663

LuvSeason18 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Right, when he mention Emma looking and being sexy.....it felt "strange", even though he probably didn't mean it "that way". lol

OH I’ll bet he may have meant it that way!!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

10/31/2023 8:36 pm  #1664

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

I couldn't tell........in was in the pkg......it sort of sounded that way.....and yet didnt'.....lol.....BUT, if I was his estranged wife, it would make me think twice and wonder if the rumors were true

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

10/31/2023 8:37 pm  #1665

Vmm........what did you think of Mauricio's comments.....it did kind of rub me the wrong way......but I can't help but give him the doubt.......lol

10/31/2023 8:38 pm  #1666

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I couldn't tell........in was in the pkg......it sort of sounded that way.....and yet didnt'.....lol.....BUT, if I was his estranged wife, it would make me think twice and wonder if the rumors were true

Yep…..and those things usually tell something about what is going on.  I think I picked him to go home.  We’ll see!

10/31/2023 8:39 pm  #1667

Charity........35

SO........for the solo dances......we are tied for the top..........Adriana and Xochiti

10/31/2023 8:42 pm  #1668

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Yep…..and those things usually tell something about what is going on.  I think I picked him to go home.  We’ll see!

Yep, and with the pictures of them holding hands.......well, I don't think that comment is going to help.

His dance was actually pretty good......we will have to see what happens in the MT dance.

Last edited by LuvSeason18 (10/31/2023 8:42 pm)

10/31/2023 8:43 pm  #1669

LOL...........the band are all in "skeleton costumes.

10/31/2023 8:45 pm  #1670

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Vmm........what did you think of Mauricio's comments.....it did kind of rub me the wrong way......but I can't help but give him the doubt.......lol

Kind of creeped me out

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

Board footera