meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2023 8:55 pm  #1821

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Wait.......what did Alfonso say........the top scorer will not compete in a dance off next week.......?  I kind of missed it.

Something about that, yes...

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/07/2023 8:55 pm  #1822

Hey Ladies!!!  *waving*. Sorry I am late to the party!!  Got wrapped up in undoing something STUPID!!  had to start something for dinner…but now I am here at least for a bit!!

How is everyone tonite/. How is the show?

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/07/2023 8:56 pm  #1823

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Wait.......what did Alfonso say........the top scorer will not compete in a dance off next week.......?  I kind of missed it.

I missed it too

11/07/2023 8:56 pm  #1824

april6263 wrote:

OK SO SHOULD WE ADD A YES OR NO QUESTION TO OUR GAME FOR TAYLOR SWIFT NIGHT ABOUT IF OR HOW MANY TIMES TRAVIS KELCE OR THE CHIEFS WILL GET REFERENCED!!!! 😂😅

LOL

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/07/2023 8:57 pm  #1825

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

OK SO SHOULD WE ADD A YES OR NO QUESTION TO OUR GAME FOR TAYLOR SWIFT NIGHT ABOUT IF OR HOW MANY TIMES TRAVIS KELCE OR THE CHIEFS WILL GET REFERENCED!!!! 😂😅

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well..........lets see what the other sisters say.........LOL

I say if he survives until then Harry will be the one in the Chiefs jersey dressed like Travis …LOL

LOL.......Yep, he would make a great Travis.  HUMM........I wonder if any of the stars will dress up as them.  I hear that those two had a lot of people dresses up as them for Halloween.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/07/2023 8:57 pm  #1826

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Hey Ladies!!!  *waving*. Sorry I am late to the party!!  Got wrapped up in undoing something STUPID!!  had to start something for dinner…but now I am here at least for a bit!!

Hey Jet!! How is the tshirt quilt project going

11/07/2023 8:57 pm  #1827

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I missed it too

Yep the top scoring couple in the solo round will not compete as long as they survive the elimination.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/07/2023 8:57 pm  #1828

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Oh dear.......what was your stupid mistake?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/07/2023 8:58 pm  #1829

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

I am doing well Jet, my internet is being a pain.  How are you doing?

11/07/2023 8:58 pm  #1830

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Oh dear.......what was your stupid mistake?

Yes please tell!

Board footera