meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/14/2023 9:13 pm  #2101

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

So ….is the finale later than usual???… it’s usually Thanksgiving week but we still have too many couples for that

I guess.......I am surprised that we haven't had a double elimination.  It is so hard to keep track of what they are doing. LOL

Well if the season is going longer that would explain no double….LOL…I’m not complaining…..longer season and no double….I like that 😀😀

11/14/2023 9:13 pm  #2102

Give her a perfect score...........LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/14/2023 9:13 pm  #2103

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL........How many thanksgivings does your family have?  LOL

Well, this year is kinda different with K’s MIL’s health situation.  I think everyone is projecting this could be their last one with her.  Normally we go to my SIL’s!!!  Way easier!!  But I will make most things ahead so it shouldn’t be too bad.

Ah.......makes sense.  Praying she has a wonderful holiday and feels good during it.

Thanks,Luv… we pray for that also.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/14/2023 9:13 pm  #2104

That was good!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/14/2023 9:13 pm  #2105

CEK40 wrote:

Ariana and Pasha are good together.

Yeah they are

11/14/2023 9:14 pm  #2106

Crap..........Carrie Ann's comments........if Xochiti got a perfect score this one should too, dang it.

Last edited by LuvSeason18 (11/14/2023 9:15 pm)

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/14/2023 9:14 pm  #2107

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Give her a perfect score...........LOL

I agree but Carrie Ann won’t from her comments!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/14/2023 9:15 pm  #2108

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Ok is anyone tired of hearing “Black Friday Sales” before Black Friday…I mean they rush things so much anymore.

Yes!! it makes actual Black Friday pointless in a way

I know don’t it. I don’t understand calling it Black Friday when it isn’t. I am still old fashion that when I was younger you never saw any Christmas out till the day after Thanksgiving. Heck my son said they are playing Christmas music in the store already.

They just let the holidays run together from Halloween to New Years. Poor Thanksgiving gets hidden in the rough from Halloween to Christmas.

It seemed this year there was a lot less interestin in Halloween and TG has been declining for a really long time.  Everything is Christmas TOO EARLY and then they don’t want it to have any relevance to religion.  PLEASE!  Give me a beak!!  So ridiculous.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/14/2023 9:15 pm  #2109

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

I know don’t it.  I don’t understand calling it Black Friday when it isn’t.  I am still old fashion that when I was younger you never saw any Christmas out till the day after Thanksgiving.  Heck my son said they are playing Christmas music in the store already. 

They just let the holidays run together from Halloween to New Years.  Poor Thanksgiving gets hidden in the rough from Halloween to Christmas.

Yep that’s how it is here too….the stores are all Christmas already

I know and by the time Christmas is here there won’t be nothing in the stores for Christmas!

True….it’ll be picked over by then

11/14/2023 9:15 pm  #2110

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Crap..........Carrie Ann's comments........if Xochiti got a perfect score this one should too, dang it.

I think their Paso was better because I didn’t see any boo boos in their dance.

Board footera