meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/14/2023 9:16 pm  #2111

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Give her a perfect score...........LOL

I agree but Carrie Ann won’t from her comments!

Missed it by a Carrie Ann

11/14/2023 9:17 pm  #2112

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Ok is anyone tired of hearing “Black Friday Sales” before Black Friday…I mean they rush things so much anymore.

Yes!! it makes actual Black Friday pointless in a way

I never compete with sales crowds….there isn’t anything I want or need that badly!!  I usually make stuff too.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/14/2023 9:17 pm  #2113

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I know don’t it. I don’t understand calling it Black Friday when it isn’t. I am still old fashion that when I was younger you never saw any Christmas out till the day after Thanksgiving. Heck my son said they are playing Christmas music in the store already.

They just let the holidays run together from Halloween to New Years. Poor Thanksgiving gets hidden in the rough from Halloween to Christmas.

It seemed this year there was a lot less interestin in Halloween and TG has been declining for a really long time.  Everything is Christmas TOO EARLY and then they don’t want it to have any relevance to religion.  PLEASE!  Give me a beak!!  So ridiculous.

So true Jet.  I heard that some place in Michigan cant say something about Christmas and have to say Snowpeople.  Ridiculous is so very true..l

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/14/2023 9:18 pm  #2114

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Give her a perfect score...........LOL

Darn!!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

11/14/2023 9:18 pm  #2115

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Ok is anyone tired of hearing “Black Friday Sales” before Black Friday…I mean they rush things so much anymore.

I never compete with sales crowds….there isn’t anything I want or need that badly!!  I usually make stuff too.

I don’t do those either.  I don’t need anything that bad either.  I am going to make a few things this year too hopefully.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/14/2023 9:19 pm  #2116

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Darn!!!

I knew after her remarks she wouldn’t give them a 10. Dang

11/14/2023 9:19 pm  #2117

CEK40 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

I know don’t it. I don’t understand calling it Black Friday when it isn’t. I am still old fashion that when I was younger you never saw any Christmas out till the day after Thanksgiving. Heck my son said they are playing Christmas music in the store already.

They just let the holidays run together from Halloween to New Years. Poor Thanksgiving gets hidden in the rough from Halloween to Christmas.

It seemed this year there was a lot less interestin in Halloween and TG has been declining for a really long time.  Everything is Christmas TOO EARLY and then they don’t want it to have any relevance to religion.  PLEASE!  Give me a beak!!  So ridiculous.

So true Jet. I heard that some place in Michigan cant say something about Christmas and have to say Snowpeople. Ridiculous is so very true..l

So the question is:  What does snow people have to do with Christmas??!!!  LOL. So either ignorant…. but at lest not religious and irrelevant at most!

11/14/2023 9:19 pm  #2118

Ok got to go get hubby up and get his meds ready…BRB

11/14/2023 9:23 pm  #2119

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

So D and I are doing this thing this year….it’s called…You’ve been Gobbled….you pick some friends …we’re doing 5…then make a small thanksgiving gift …then go online and print this paper that says You’ve been Gobbled and has instructions for them to do the same with a few friends ….then you secretly leave the gift on their front porch (or some where they’ll find the gift with the paper attached)…..the idea is to hopefully get a chain of anonymous gift giving going during Thanksgiving week 🙂

Last edited by april6263 (11/14/2023 9:26 pm)

11/14/2023 9:25 pm  #2120

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Crap..........Carrie Ann's comments........if Xochiti got a perfect score this one should too, dang it.

I think their Paso was better because I didn’t see any boo boos in their dance.

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

Board footera