meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/14/2023 9:43 pm  #2151

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

I’m back

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you been watching the Masked Singer this year?  It is really good.

I havent but I have it recorded!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/14/2023 9:43 pm  #2152

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

trying to teach him there is joy in giving

For sure.  WHere did you hear of this?  I think it is a wonderful idea.

I ran across it online….I was looking for Thanksgiving things to do with kids….I just really liked this one because I think it’s good for kids to learn you shouldn’t always need credit for doing something nice for someone…..just seeing them happy is reward enough

Definitely!  And just to get everyone thinking of what gratitude means and how to express it.  We are better when we do things like that.  So many people are self-oriented these days.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/14/2023 9:44 pm  #2153

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Yay

I don't even mind losing that point. LOL  It was FUN!!!!!!

I didn’t see that one coming….lol….I seriously though Jason would win

11/14/2023 9:44 pm  #2154

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Yay

I agree Luv happy it went to him.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/14/2023 9:45 pm  #2155

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

I’m back

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOu got to watch, there are some really good singers.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/14/2023 9:45 pm  #2156

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Yay

I didn’t see that one coming….lol….I seriously though Jason would win

EVERYONE DID...........LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/14/2023 9:46 pm  #2157

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

I’m back

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were talking about the MS at lunch today.  They said Billie Jean King was eliminated.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

11/14/2023 9:46 pm  #2158

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

For sure.  WHere did you hear of this?  I think it is a wonderful idea.

I ran across it online….I was looking for Thanksgiving things to do with kids….I just really liked this one because I think it’s good for kids to learn you shouldn’t always need credit for doing something nice for someone…..just seeing them happy is reward enough

Definitely!  And just to get everyone thinking of what gratitude means and how to express it.  We are better when we do things like that.  So many people are self-oriented these days.

And that it doesn’t have to be a big expensive gift…just a small simple thing can bring a big smile and brighten someone’s day

11/14/2023 9:46 pm  #2159

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were talking about the MS at lunch today.  They said Billie Jean King was eliminated.

That was early in the season. 

11/14/2023 9:46 pm  #2160

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

And that it doesn’t have to be a big expensive gift…just a small simple thing can bring a big smile and brighten someone’s day

Proving that it is the thought that counts!

Board footera