meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2023 9:50 pm  #2401

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh and Julianne is wearing the color of the costume Taylor was wearing when she ran into Travis arms and kissed him as she was coming off stage at her concert …..LOL….so the colors do make sense

You ARE a shipper !!!!!

LOL…at least they openly admit they’re dating….

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  TRUE!!!!!!  BUT, it was so much fun THINKING that MnM were a couple. 

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/21/2023 9:50 pm  #2402

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I think I like Jason better ......another that could go either way

Yeah….I don’t know who will get it either

11/21/2023 9:51 pm  #2403

CEK40 wrote:

Hey Everyone….hope you are all good tonight. I wanted to pop in and say Hi. Not feeling 100% but I got drugs to hopefully make me feel better.

I just caught the relay dances.

Hi, CEK. Glad you could pop in. What do they have you on? I am doing a bit better, but Little BIt is not.

Last edited by vmmmomof3girls (11/21/2023 9:51 pm)

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/21/2023 9:51 pm  #2404

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Hey Everyone….hope you are all good tonight. I wanted to pop in and say Hi. Not feeling 100% but I got drugs to hopefully make me feel better.

Have you missed most of the show?

Yea I caught a couple dances when I was drying my air…I will watch it on record!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/21/2023 9:51 pm  #2405

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Yea I caught a couple dances when I was drying my air…I will watch it on record!

Did a warm bath/shower help?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/21/2023 9:53 pm  #2406

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Hey Everyone….hope you are all good tonight.  I wanted to pop in and say Hi.  Not feeling 100% but I got drugs to hopefully make me feel better.

((Hugs)) how are you feeling Cek

No terrible just not myself.  It feels like my head is swollen from the sinus infection.

How are you doing!

Awwww…..that’s a miserable feeling

I’m doing well just got back from Jax and picking up Grandma

11/21/2023 9:54 pm  #2407

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Hi, CEK. Glad you could pop in. What do they have you on? I am doing a bit better, but Little BIt is not.

Augmenting and prednisone…I had a sinus infection and my ear was bothering me.  You know talking about Little Bit my hubby had a sinus infection 3 weeks ago and he still isn’t 100%. He still has a terrible cough.

What did they put you on?

I hope Little Bit will be feeling better before to long

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/21/2023 9:55 pm  #2408

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

You ARE a shipper !!!!!

LOL…at least they openly admit they’re dating….

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  TRUE!!!!!!  BUT, it was so much fun THINKING that MnM were a couple. 

LOL!!!!!!! True…..this one is so cute it really reminds me of our MnM days but the shipping is  literally on an international level with these two ….LOL

Last edited by april6263 (11/21/2023 9:55 pm)

11/21/2023 9:55 pm  #2409

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Did a warm bath/shower help?

It does make me fell better I will let the warm water run on my face. I had these thing you put in the bottom of the shower and they are VICKS and they make the room smell like that but hubby and my daughter used them all.

11/21/2023 9:55 pm  #2410

CEK40 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Augmenting and prednisone…I had a sinus infection and my ear was bothering me. You know talking about Little Bit my hubby had a sinus infection 3 weeks ago and he still isn’t 100%. He still has a terrible cough.

What did they put you on?

I hope Little Bit will be feeling better before to long

Do you think your hubby could have allergies to go along with the sinus issues?

Board footera