meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2023 10:06 pm  #2431

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Me too...

I am still going to blame April for my pick of Alyson though.......LOL.....she told me about the Bachlor Nation connection.........HUMM.......did you do that on purpose to throw me off???  LOL!!!!!!  JUST KIDDING....

I started to put Alyson but I think I changed it to Harry

Yep.and you were the only one to get the high solo dance of Jason right.

Woo Hoo for me!!!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/21/2023 10:06 pm  #2432

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Harry and Rylee…I am still amazed that they made it this long.

Me too...

I am still going to blame April for my pick of Alyson though.......LOL.....she told me about the Bachlor Nation connection.........HUMM.......did you do that on purpose to throw me off???  LOL!!!!!!  JUST KIDDING....

LOL!!!! Nope cause I also told you they would pull a Charlie and split the shared fan vote this week 🤣😂🤣😂

LOL!!!!!  Yes, you did........

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/21/2023 10:06 pm  #2433

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Dang it.........I knew I should have put his name down.....April, you convinced me that he had a bigger fan base then Alyson.......LOL

LOL!!! Yeah but last week …Charity was in jeopardy…..this week Harry went home….like I figured….they pulled a Meryl Charlie and Harry (this season’s Charlie) went home….lol…remember last week I predicted they’d pull a Charlie

LOL................OH..........that is right.......okay, I forgive you.......LOL   

LOL!!!!!! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

11/21/2023 10:08 pm  #2434

Well …it has been a fun night but I’m going to run and spend more time with Grandma while she’s here….talk to you all soon….goodnight ((hugs))

11/21/2023 10:09 pm  #2435

Before you all pop out I want to wish each and everyone of you a Happy Thanksgiving.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/21/2023 10:09 pm  #2436

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Me too...

Jason winning the dance-off cost me two points--for the dance off and highest total score. I'm not mad about it, though. I'm happy that he did well tonight. I pegged him as a contender from the beginning, but he has been struggling lately. It was a good comeback night for him!

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/21/2023 10:10 pm  #2437

Well my dear Sisters…I think I am going to sign off tonight.  I am tired and I need to go check on Zelda, she isn’t doing good today she is on a new medication and I think she is having some issues with it so I was told to stop giving it to her.

I want to let you all know that I am Thankful that you are all in my life and have been for the past 9 years.  It has been wonderful and I wouldn’t know what to do without you all.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hugs to you all!!!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/21/2023 10:11 pm  #2438

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Before you all pop out I want to wish each and everyone of you a Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving!

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/21/2023 10:11 pm  #2439

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Jason winning the dance-off cost me two points--for the dance off and highest total score. I'm not mad about it, though. I'm happy that he did well tonight. I pegged him as a contender from the beginning, but he has been struggling lately. It was a good comeback night for him!

I thought he might could win at the start of the season, but he kind of has been disappointing, but tonight, he was OUTSTANDING.  I am so happy for him.  I hope he makes the finals.  

Have a wonderful night everyone.  I am going to say goodnight and work on the chart.  Have a wonderful Holiday.  Hugs

11/21/2023 10:13 pm  #2440

CEK40 wrote:

Well my dear Sisters…I think I am going to sign off tonight. I am tired and I need to go check on Zelda, she isn’t doing good today she is on a new medication and I think she is having some issues with it so I was told to stop giving it to her.

I want to let you all know that I am Thankful that you are all in my life and have been for the past 9 years. It has been wonderful and I wouldn’t know what to do without you all.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hugs to you all!!!

Back at you.  I hope you and your family (and furbabies) have a wonderful Holiday.  HUGS

Board footera