meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2023 8:26 pm  #2471

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

What is going on with the show?  Who has danced?  Scores??

Well, I missed both dances but I got the scores......LOL

Ariana...28
Jason 27

Thanks!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/28/2023 8:27 pm  #2472

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Yes, the non-Covid thing is rough and hanging on.

I agree with you Vmm, hubby is still coughing and I now have gotten Impetigo on my nose from having the sinus stuff or whatever it was.  I finish my antibiotic today.

None of that sounds fun.  Wishing all of you quick recoveries.  Fortunately we have been well up till now.

Oh no, CEK! Jet, I think now that everyone is being forced indoors because of the cold, germs are spreading.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/28/2023 8:28 pm  #2473

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

None of that sounds fun.  Wishing all of you quick recoveries.  Fortunately we have been well up till now.

Hope you stay well too Jet.  Whatever it is, it seems to come on a person quickly.......that is how it is with my family.  It might be something different then what Vmm and CEK have.

CEK, what antibiotic were you on?  Glad you finished it...will you need to get something else for your impetigo?

It seems that there are a lot of respiratory viruses going around this year.  My SIL sounds terrible but doesn’t feel terrible.  She didn’t come over today so she whouldn’t infect anyone else!  One of us is diabetic so she tends to get stuff and it hangs on a while.

That was nice that she stayed away to try and protect others.  Wish more people were like that. LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/28/2023 8:30 pm  #2474

Xochiti......Samba.....Ah youth.....they can move......lol......sounds like great scores are coming

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/28/2023 8:31 pm  #2475

Hi !!!! I made it!!!! Did I miss anything good???

11/28/2023 8:31 pm  #2476

CEK..........VMM.........do you think your family had that respiratory or was it a sinus thing?

11/28/2023 8:32 pm  #2477

april6263 wrote:

Hi !!!! I made it!!!! Did I miss anything good???

Hi April.......Xochiti just went.....sounds like she will get a perfect Samba score.

11/28/2023 8:32 pm  #2478

Val is such a great choreographer.It took me half way through the song to realize that the song "Conga" was changed to "Samba." 

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/28/2023 8:33 pm  #2479

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

Val is such a great choreographer.It took me half way through the song to realize that the song "Conga" was changed to "Samba." 

LOL............I didn't catch it.

11/28/2023 8:33 pm  #2480

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Hope you stay well too Jet.  Whatever it is, it seems to come on a person quickly.......that is how it is with my family.  It might be something different then what Vmm and CEK have.

CEK, what antibiotic were you on?  Glad you finished it...will you need to get something else for your impetigo?

It seems that there are a lot of respiratory viruses going around this year.  My SIL sounds terrible but doesn’t feel terrible.  She didn’t come over today so she whouldn’t infect anyone else!  One of us is diabetic so she tends to get stuff and it hangs on a while.

That was nice that she stayed away to try and protect others.  Wish more people were like that. LOL

Ok so who all is sick????

Board footera