meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2023 8:41 pm  #2501

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

CEK40 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh no…sounds like we need a puppy prayer circle for everyone

We do, indeed!

I agree…I this mess going around is tough. Here in VA they say the Flu is really bad.

Did your hubby and daughter have fevers?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/28/2023 8:42 pm  #2502

That was a good rumba

11/28/2023 8:42 pm  #2503

LuvSeason18 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK..........VMM.........do you think your family had that respiratory or was it a sinus thing?

It seems like both. Definitely sinus, but there is a cough, too.

My family has a cough.....me...a slight one.....hope it doesn't get worse.  Been taking vitamins all day. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

If you think it’s a cold, bit C and zinc are usually elpful.  YOu can take C until it gives you the runs!!  We take a chewable Vitamin C every day just as a part of our regimen.  Seems to help prevent.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

11/28/2023 8:42 pm  #2504

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

My family has a cough.....me...a slight one.....hope it doesn't get worse.  Been taking vitamins all day. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

We do, indeed!

Yes, please!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

11/28/2023 8:42 pm  #2505

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Ok Sisters I finally made it.  How is everyone doing tonight?

Hey Cek!! How are you

Well I am better from the sinus infection but now I have Impetigo around my nose from the sinus infection and can’t get it to go away.  I finish my meds for the sinus infection today.

How are you doing April.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 8:43 pm  #2506

CEK40 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

We do, indeed!

I agree…I this mess going around is tough.  Here in VA they say the Flu is really bad.

Are you guys sick too Cek???

11/28/2023 8:43 pm  #2507

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

We do, indeed!

I’ll send Biscuit to the puppy prayer circle!!

11/28/2023 8:43 pm  #2508

april6263 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

We do, indeed!

How is Little Bit doing???

She is a little better, but she is still coughing a lot. But she went to dance today, so that was good.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/28/2023 8:43 pm  #2509

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

It seems like both. Definitely sinus, but there is a cough, too.

If you think it’s a cold, bit C and zinc are usually elpful.  YOu can take C until it gives you the runs!!  We take a chewable Vitamin C every day just as a part of our regimen.  Seems to help prevent.

I did take some zinc as well as other vitamins....knew you could kind of overdose on C, but didn't know you could take THAT much. LOL......be right back......going to find some Vit C...LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/28/2023 8:43 pm  #2510

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

april6263 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

We do, indeed!

How is Little Bit doing???

She is a little better, but she is still coughing a lot. But she went to dance today, so that was good.

HOpefully she doesn’ cough too much at dance!!  

Board footera