meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2023 9:12 pm  #2571

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Interesting …..lemon juice for diverticulitis.

No that was for his kidney stone. They put him on antibiotic for the diverticulitis. He has to see a gastro for the diverticulitis. He is 40 no so they will possibly do a colonoscopy even though he isn’t 45

Is diverticulitis common for cancer or polyps?

Well not either that I know of.  I have it too but never had any problems with it.  They found it during a colonoscopy for me.  It is little pockets that can collect stuff and get infected.  It can be quite dangerous from what I understand and people have had to have part of their intestines removed because of the damage.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 9:12 pm  #2572

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I’m doing good now…it just took awhile to get the time released med out of my system…probably not in my best interest to take any more time released antibiotics

I agree with you. I am worried taking certain meds since my dad was so allergic to them. My daughter has a terrible time with meds and being sensitive to so many different ones. A lot of time it is the colors and additives that are her downfall.

It’s funny mine is solely antibiotics….but last Saturday night D went with friends of ours out to dinner and ate lobster for the first time….promptly got swollen lips….gave him Benadryl and he was fine …so looks like no more lobster for him 🤷‍♀️

Oh Dear........shellfish is a common allergy.  Glad you had some Benadryl and that it did the trick.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/28/2023 9:13 pm  #2573

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

That’s not nice!!!  Those coughs can last seemingly forever.

Nowadays, anyone with a cough is looked at funny.......LOL!!!!!!!!!

And heaven sakes don’t sneeze … LOL

Right …people will practically spray you with Lysol

11/28/2023 9:13 pm  #2574

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

The lemons are good for a lot of things apparently

Interesting …..lemon juice for diverticulitis.

Sounds like we all need to plant a lemon tree

LOL.........you and Jet will have to do that for those of us that can't. lol

Jason......30

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/28/2023 9:14 pm  #2575

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

She really is ….lol….did she just get her dance movies mixed up and ask Julianne if she was Baby???…that’s Dirty Dancing….not Footloose….LOL..Footloose was Ariel

Oh your right.

I think she asked if she was A baby, which she probably was when the original came out--if she was even born.

Ohhhhhhhhhh……LOL!!!!!!!!! I heard Baby and my brain went right to DD….LOL!!!!! 🤣😂

11/28/2023 9:14 pm  #2576

Yay, Jason! He worked hard for that 30!

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/28/2023 9:15 pm  #2577

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

No that was for his kidney stone. They put him on antibiotic for the diverticulitis. He has to see a gastro for the diverticulitis. He is 40 no so they will possibly do a colonoscopy even though he isn’t 45

Well not either that I know of. I have it too but never had any problems with it. They found it during a colonoscopy for me. It is little pockets that can collect stuff and get infected. It can be quite dangerous from what I understand and people have had to have part of their intestines removed because of the damage.

OH DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Are they in pain all of the time?  How do you know if you have that?

11/28/2023 9:15 pm  #2578

april6263 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I’m doing good now…it just took awhile to get the time released med out of my system…probably not in my best interest to take any more time released antibiotics

I agree with you.  I am worried taking certain meds since my dad was so allergic to them. My daughter has a terrible time with meds and being sensitive to so many different ones. A lot of time it is the colors and additives that are her downfall.

It’s funny mine is solely antibiotics….but last Saturday night  D went with friends of ours out to dinner and ate lobster for the first time….promptly got swollen lips….gave him Benadryl and he was fine …so looks like no more lobster for him 🤷‍♀️

My mother in law was never allergic to fish or shell fish but was allergic to antibiotics and the all of a sudden developed a reaction to shell fish.

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 9:15 pm  #2579

april6263 wrote:

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Oh your right.

I think she asked if she was A baby, which she probably was when the original came out--if she was even born.

Ohhhhhhhhhh……LOL!!!!!!!!! I heard Baby and my brain went right to DD….LOL!!!!! 🤣😂

Lollll.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

11/28/2023 9:15 pm  #2580

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Well not either that I know of.  I have it too but never had any problems with it.  They found it during a colonoscopy for me.  It is little pockets that can collect stuff and get infected.  It can be quite dangerous from what I understand and people have had to have part of their intestines removed because of the damage.

Oh wow

Board footera