meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2023 9:48 pm  #2651

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

CEK40 wrote:

H

gabriele wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

Hey Gabriele…So glad you could join us tonight. How are you doing?

Hi CEK,

it's been a heck of a year......  but I have be reading up on your showtime chats after the event.  Sooooo many healt issues, but I guess things aren't back to where they have been before Covid. 

No they aren’t I don’t think. I had COVID and I don’t want it again. This sinus infection was tough though, It has been a heck of a year for everyone I think. I am so glad to hear form you and glad you are with us tonight.

How have your been Gabriele?  Any health issues?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

11/28/2023 9:48 pm  #2652

LuvSeason18 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

april6263 wrote:

GABRIELE!!!!!!! So glad to see you!!!!! So is he graduating high school????

Hi April,
I have finally worked out how to watch the FULL show on the abc site, placing myself in your midst with a VPN.  Watching from Atlanta mountains, but only a week after the actual show.  Last episode is always locked for access. 

Glad you have found a way to watch the full show.  You miss A LOT just seeing the dances. lol

Yes, that's true.  I was so surprised how some of the celebs come across in the packages.  Particularly Alyson.  Not sure I would have picked her to leave today, had I ever seen a package before. 

'The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears' - Native American Proverb

11/28/2023 9:48 pm  #2653

april6263 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

april6263 wrote:

GABRIELE!!!!!!! So glad to see you!!!!! So is he graduating high school????

Hi April,
I have finally worked out how to watch the FULL show on the abc site, placing myself in your midst with a VPN.  Watching from Atlanta mountains, but only a week after the actual show.  Last episode is always locked for access. 

LOL…if you’re “in” Atlanta you’re about half way between me and Cek…LOL

I will hopefully be able to post the videos on the board in the morning.  Sometime they are there and sometime they aren’t .

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 9:48 pm  #2654

Ariana gets the last dance of the night.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

11/28/2023 9:49 pm  #2655

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Share….LOL…we have pineapple plants too

I AM MOVING INTO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD..............LOL

I love pineapple and it is really good dipped in caramel.

Hmmm….never tried that but I have pineapple and caramel both already so going to have to try it….we love it grilled with a bit of honey

11/28/2023 9:50 pm  #2656

I thought that was a good dance from Ariana......so far, the comments are good.

11/28/2023 9:50 pm  #2657

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

Hi Luv!  He will be going back for a year 13 next year.  Not to repeat, but we have spread the workload over two years to begin with, as he struggled with the hours in year 11.

Ah......that sounds like the perfect solution. 

It does sound like a great solution.

Yes, he has his own trajectory.  Low muscle tone and hypermobile joints  He tires easily.  He will be 19 1/2 when he is done with high school.  But we are happy that he remains engaged in his education.  

'The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears' - Native American Proverb

11/28/2023 9:50 pm  #2658

I am nervous to see who goes home tonight!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

11/28/2023 9:51 pm  #2659

gabriele wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

Hello and good afternoon!

Made it today.  My son's last day of year 12 high school tomorrow, but having the day off today.  Can't see anything though - just like Jet. 

Hey Gabriele…So glad you could join us tonight. How are you doing?

Hi CEK,

it's been a heck of a year......  but I have be reading up on your showtime chats after the event.  Sooooo many healt issues, but I guess things aren't back to where they have been before Covid. 

How are things going with your hips….you had just had surgery on them when we talked last

11/28/2023 9:51 pm  #2660

gabriele wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Ah......that sounds like the perfect solution. 

It does sound like a great solution.

Yes, he has his own trajectory.  Low muscle tone and hypermobile joints  He tires easily.  He will be 19 1/2 when he is done with high school.  But we are happy that he remains engaged in his education.  

That is the great thing that he is still engaged in learning.

Board footera