meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2023 8:08 pm  #2761

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

How is everyone feeling….better this week I hope??

Better, but I have a wicked cough.  It is worse now than when I was so sick and in bed. LOL  Other than that, I am "good"

Oh wow……was it the flu???

????  Not sure what it was.  I didn't vomit or anything, didn't really feel like the flu, so I really don't know.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

12/05/2023 8:10 pm  #2762

gabriele wrote:

Good morning, sisters!
I won't be able to hang around for three hours in the middle of the day. 
I see that I'm the only person guessing Alyson/Sasha will win.  That's surely wishful thinking, considering they don't go with a clean slate into the finale and are behind by 9 points.  Just looked up Sasha.... He has been with the show since season 14!!!    If you post, I'll be beaming myself to Atlanta briefly and throw in a couple of votes.

LOL!!!!!!  Well you never know.  Right now, they are recapping with each judge saying why each one could win.  The voting is open and noone has danced yet. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

12/05/2023 8:11 pm  #2763

gabriele wrote:

Good morning, sisters!
I see that I'm the only person guessing Alyson/Sasha will win.  That's surely wishful thinking, considering they don't go with a clean slate into the finale and are behind by 9 points.  Just looked up Sasha.... He has been with the show since season 14!!!    If you post, I'll be beaming myself to Atlanta briefly and throw in a couple of votes.

Hi Gabriele!!!!! How are things going for you

12/05/2023 8:11 pm  #2764

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I’m good…..was just FaceTiming Nemo

How cool.  Say HI from us....lol

He’s already off the phone…lol….but he’s going to be home for Christmas!!!!

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!   Bet you can't wait for that.  How many days will he be home?

12/05/2023 8:12 pm  #2765

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Better, but I have a wicked cough.  It is worse now than when I was so sick and in bed. LOL  Other than that, I am "good"

????  Not sure what it was.  I didn't vomit or anything, didn't really feel like the flu, so I really don't know.

Oh ok….just glad you’re feeling better

12/05/2023 8:12 pm  #2766

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Me too......was kind of worried for a few days.....lol

12/05/2023 8:13 pm  #2767

LuvSeason18 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

Good morning, sisters!

LOL!!!!!!  Well you never know.  Right now, they are recapping with each judge saying why each one could win.  The voting is open and noone has danced yet. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im a bit confused by this beginning actually….LOL…it’s kind of ….ummmm….not exciting 🤷‍♀️

12/05/2023 8:14 pm  #2768

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

How cool.  Say HI from us....lol

He’s already off the phone…lol….but he’s going to be home for Christmas!!!!

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!   Bet you can't wait for that.  How many days will he be home?

Only a week because of work but so excited he’ll be here for a week!!

12/05/2023 8:14 pm  #2769

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

Good morning, sisters!

Im a bit confused by this beginning actually….LOL…it’s kind of ….ummmm….not exciting 🤷‍♀️

I know.  I did not think they would be recapping this long.  Hope it is not the full hour full of "fluff" before getting to the "real" show.

12/05/2023 8:15 pm  #2770

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Me too......was kind of worried for a few days.....lol

There seems to be a lot of that kind of stuff going around

Board footera