meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2023 10:26 pm  #3061

Re: Season 32 is back where it belongs...we can all be together again!

CEK40 wrote:

That was really cute but really short wasn’t it?

That did seem short, but she was having a great time.

"There's good, there's great, and there's Meryl." --Len Goodman

12/05/2023 10:27 pm  #3062

Oh no Val is goning to play the guitar it looks like!

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

12/05/2023 10:28 pm  #3063

vmmmomof3girls wrote:

CEK40 wrote:

That was really cute but really short wasn’t it?

That did seem short, but she was having a great time.

She was.  I wonder if they can make the decision on how long their freestyle is?

"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans." - James Herriot

12/05/2023 10:28 pm  #3064

gabriele wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Mine as well, although I thot Rilee did quite well for a first season.  Of course, she had someone without any dance experience.

I think Rylee did well to for her first season….but apparently she was being given a hard time on sm for some reason

I saw a bit of that.... ppl suggested they spent too much time producing content for Tiktok ect instead of rehearsing etc.  Also, apparently someone posted (I didn't see) a side-by-side video of one of Lindsay's dances that looked suspiciously similar/same to one of Rylees.  I do wonder though, what one of the more experienced pros would have gotten out of him.  A couple (thinking Peta, Sharna....) seem to have a talent of making everyone look at good as possible.  Remembering Peta and Chong.  That was something else and he made it sooooo far, too. 

You’re right about Chong!!   I’d forgotten about him!!   The pros all do an amazing job really.  

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

12/05/2023 10:29 pm  #3065

gabriele wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Mine as well, although I thot Rilee did quite well for a first season.  Of course, she had someone without any dance experience.

I think Rylee did well to for her first season….but apparently she was being given a hard time on sm for some reason

I saw a bit of that.... ppl suggested they spent too much time producing content for Tiktok ect instead of rehearsing etc.  Also, apparently someone posted (I didn't see) a side-by-side video of one of Lindsay's dances that looked suspiciously similar/same to one of Rylees.  I do wonder though, what one of the more experienced pros would have gotten out of him.  A couple (thinking Peta, Sharna....) seem to have a talent of making everyone look at good as possible.  Remembering Peta and Chong.  That was something else and he made it sooooo far, too. 

Oh…ok….I wasn’t sure what the sm drama was about ….I think it would have been interesting to have him paired with Daniela because she’s really good with the big guys but I suspect TPTB wanted him with Rylee to push the shipping agenda

12/05/2023 10:30 pm  #3066

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

This is weird with 5 finalists!!  ONly one male.

It is weird but it is fun to see 5 freestyles.

12/05/2023 10:30 pm  #3067

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Okay........why do these freestyles seem like they are getting shorter?????????

Probably because they have so many dancers they had to shorten something to get all the dances in.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

12/05/2023 10:31 pm  #3068

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Probably because they have so many dancers they had to shorten something to get all the dances in.

BUT........we have a half hour left and only Xochiti to go....lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

12/05/2023 10:31 pm  #3069

CEK40 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I just said that Luv…That one was really really short I thought.  I thought she was going to do more when the music stopped but that was it!

I think it’s a time thing….with there being 5 in the finals instead of the usual 4

12/05/2023 10:31 pm  #3070

april6263 wrote:

gabriele wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh…ok….I wasn’t sure what the sm drama was about ….I think it would have been interesting to have him paired with Daniela because she’s really good with the big guys but I suspect TPTB wanted him with Rylee to push the shipping agenda

Probably!!

Board footera