meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/08/2024 7:45 pm  #12931

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

OH WOW...........sounds like the acting bug is still going strong in her.  

She really enjoys doing the theater stuff.  The lion had the largest part of the 3.  The costumes were interesting because they wore regular clothes that made you know who they were.   Quite clever really.

How cool.  How did they do the mane of the lion or what did her "costume" look like?

She had a tail, and a jacket that was open in front which was a darker shade of tan/buff than her pants.  Her hair is long, so it was wavy, slightly curled and hung on both sides of her face and down onto the jacket.  Everyone knows the story and teh characters so she was very believable in the part.  The character was so cute!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

5/08/2024 7:45 pm  #12932

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Jet how is Mary doing?  Been praying for her.

THanks, Luv….she is doing quite well, actually!  Her doc was happy with her numbers, whichweren’t up that much from the last test.  So far she is just enjoying every day, going about her normal routine, and sleeping when she is tired.  She is such an amazing woman….and has such faith she is jut fine with whatever the Lord has in store for her.  She will have a new great-grandson any day now.  On her bucket list was to see him!  The simple things are all that matters.  

That is so good to hear ….and congratulations on the new baby!!

5/08/2024 7:45 pm  #12933

april6263 wrote:

Jenny is all about the Hough’s tonight 🤣😂

Wouldn't it be exciting to see more DWTS people show up on the MS? lol  HOWEVER, I think  she is wrong about the houghs. lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

5/08/2024 7:45 pm  #12934

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

How old is he now????

He is 16 months….so still an adolescent!!!  LOL

Body and mind?  LOL

Yeah…pretty much!!  LOL

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

5/08/2024 7:46 pm  #12935

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

She really enjoys doing the theater stuff.  The lion had the largest part of the 3.  The costumes were interesting because they wore regular clothes that made you know who they were.   Quite clever really.

How cool.  How did they do the mane of the lion or what did her "costume" look like?

She had a tail, and a jacket that was open in front which was a darker shade of tan/buff than her pants.  Her hair is long, so it was wavy, slightly curled and hung on both sides of her face and down onto the jacket.  Everyone knows the story and teh characters so she was very believable in the part.  The character was so cute!

NEAT!!!  It sounds like she was perrrrfect for the part. lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

5/08/2024 7:46 pm  #12936

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Jenny guessed it.....lol

What did she guess….I missed it

Chrissy Metz

LOL…you might be right 😀

5/08/2024 7:46 pm  #12937

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Jet how is Mary doing?  Been praying for her.

THanks, Luv….she is doing quite well, actually!  Her doc was happy with her numbers, whichweren’t up that much from the last test.  So far she is just enjoying every day, going about her normal routine, and sleeping when she is tired.  She is such an amazing woman….and has such faith she is jut fine with whatever the Lord has in store for her.  She will have a new great-grandson any day now.  On her bucket list was to see him!  The simple things are all that matters.  

She just defies all odds but she always has a positive attitude and her faith will keep her going.

5/08/2024 7:47 pm  #12938

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

What did she guess….I missed it

Chrissy Metz

LOL…you might be right 😀

I would bet money on it......LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/08/2024 7:47 pm  #12939

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

She just defies all odds but she always has a positive attitude and her faith will keep her going.

Two of the most important qualities when facing difficulties. 

5/08/2024 7:48 pm  #12940

April….how did Nemo do in his classes the first term?  Is he enjoying the courses?

Board footera